Good morning, all. I started to get my old call director set fixed up. When I received it, the cord was just snipped about 5 inches away from the phone, unfortunately. Last night I finished pigtailing it together, and now just working on 'cleaning up' the splice. I realize now after splicing and taking the phone apart what I've heard in the past about the Violet wires not being used on call directors.

I had a few questions about it, though. Here's a link to a few pictures:

[img]https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z3lrobm0j0ewu8z/AAB-792VsnTq-enw_1TmtlR7a?dl=0[/img]

1. Someone ran an extra 4-pair wire after the fact, using 3 of the pairs. It's connected as follows:
W/B L1
B/W 14
W/O 5
O/W 8
W/G 53
G/W 50

Anyone may have an inclination what that wire was run for? External speaker possibly? I figured with all the extra capped wires they would've used them instead of running a new wire if it was something internal. (There are 11 extra wires on Blue bundle, 7 on Orange, and 10 on Green)

2. Buzzer--What appears to be a buzzer is connected to Terminals 22 and 27. So that would be something internal that wouldn't need an additional power supply? Would a button be dedicated to activate that buzzer, or would a number be dialed, or both are possible?

3. Bottom of the unit has the sticker that says:

R
RT
DT
KT
F

With an H written. Was curious to what that sticker meant.

I did find some call director BSPs and will be reading them to investigate, but figured I'd tap into the wealth of knowledge all of you provide.

Thanks so much!

Nothing ever happens if you don't show up!