I've taken on this old PBX for my parish to make some CCR changes to. Never having seen one of these before I read the relevant sections of the manual and did some research here prior to having a go at it. I connected to the PBX and Flash VM card using the Hyperterminal trial (since Putty doesn't work correctly due to emulation) and was able to figure out the process of changing the CCR tables, flagging a station as virtual and fwding direct to VM etc. However after I was done I decided to download a copy of the database for safekeeping since no one has touched this PBX in years. I did the following:

,86 (flash 86)
W
ENTER
Set HT to receive using XMODEM. File downloaded for about 10 minutes before I received a "transfer limit exceeded" error from HT. After OKing the error the system was unresponsive to commands from HT. I rebooted my laptop hoping it was just HT but still no response from the KSU using HT. Has anyone seen this before? How do I get it "unstuck" or out of the download mode? I gave it about 10 minutes and decided to call it a day so perhaps it will just timeout?

Thank you

Thank you,
Sean Trimm
Systems Administrator
Trimm Networks