So I went out there today. It’s a Partner 2 the caller ID problem is very strange where it’s pretty inconsistent.
Some of the phones it seems to be fine on but some of the phones it does not seem to be fine on
For instance, the phone in the kitchen, the caller ID did not work on line 1 but it worked on line 2

They only have 2 lines

Then I went to another phone, and it worked on both lines 1& 2

Then I swapped lines, one and two, and then it just started working on both lines

I thought everything was kind of all set because it started to work, but then he called me like an hour after I left and said it stopped working again

I would love to upgrade them to an NEC SL 2100 but they have white phones now I’m not sure if any makes white phones in the SL 2100

Somebody mentioned possibly just upgrading the Avaya system to something more current and just using the same phones that they have. I’m not sure if the older phones are compatible with the newer partners would think they would be but just want to double check.

They have two cabinets tied together

They only have about 16 phones now but at some point I think they used to have about 30 or 40

They also have a couple of gates and door boxes
And I think two cordless phones

thanks

JD