I do not use compatibility mode. All of my Axxess session managers work up to the latest release. Well to be honest from Version 5.1 and up.This is a shot. Try this:

1. Delete the file crpe32.dll from the C:\windows\system32 folder.

NOTE: If using terminal services, Make sure the crpe32.dll exists in the C:\windows\system32 folder - If it does not, then?perform a?search for it and copy it in to the C:\windows\system32 folder.

2. Reinstall the database programming software.

Additional issues have been reported in relation to this after performing the above listed?steps:

•Even if you have an earlier version of session manager loaded, (5.x,6.x,7.x) 8.002 will give you a "Can't create name space error." You must load 8.0 and then 8.002 as a workaround.
•The problem may be that you are using a shortcut on your desktop. You may have to go to Start Programs - Inter-Tel DB to?get this to work. The reason for this has to do with the working directory in the shortcuts' properties. On the old shortcut it was set to something like c:\inter-tel\5102 instead of c:\inter-tel. If you create a new shortcut after manually navigating to the program it should correct the problem.
•Disable virus protection while loading. ?I have tried disabling Virus Protection, in fact I uninstalled the DB programming version, then I found and removed crpe32.dll and restarted. I also used task manager to stop all other running programs and reinstalled DB programming.
•Also remember that you should load this software as (local) administrator to make sure you have the proper rights to install all the components.

This may not be the fix for your problem but I hjave seen when an older version is installed the crpe32 file gets corrupt. Delete it and load the latest version last. Good luck.

Inter-tel Axxess, Mitel CS/HX5000, MiVoice Office CCS/CSM, VPU, EM, ATM4, A+, CTP+, NET+, OAISYS, Audicodes, Polycom, Spectralink, NEC Red, Samsung, Mitel Call Recording, Mitel MBG, MiVoice Office, Xarios. Mitel Phone Manager