Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
#115924 10/14/02 11:40 AM
RIP Admin
RIP Admin
Try forestway or forest way. Let me know if that gets you in.
Good luck
dtmf

Russ runs a local service and private tech center.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com][/url]
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#115925 10/14/02 02:01 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dtmf:
Try forestway or forest way. Let me know if that gets you in.
Good luck
dtmf
</font>

Hi dtmf,

No luck with those either... Thanks everyone for all the help!

#115926 10/14/02 02:25 PM
RIP Admin
RIP Admin
Let me do some checking, I've got access to a couple of techs that went to nitsuko school and they told me that was the default back door password. Hang tight I'll find out what it is.

#115927 10/14/02 02:39 PM
RIP Admin
RIP Admin
Did you try it in caps? If not give it a try,
Thats what one of the techs said, The other one (who really knows his stuff) is out of town until Fri. So if the caps don't work let me know and I'll get with him when he gets back to town.

#115928 10/14/02 03:10 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Did you try it in caps? If not give it a try,
Thats what one of the techs said, The other one (who really knows his stuff) is out of town until Fri. So if the caps don't work let me know and I'll get with him when he gets back to town.
</font>

I think it was in caps but I was trying it from home using WinVNC to my server, then another VNC session inside of that, plus there was no local echo... so i'm not certain it was in caps but i'll give it a shot when I get to the office in the morning. Thanks

Jay

#115929 10/17/02 11:52 AM
RIP Admin
RIP Admin
It seems that your system,s front and back passwords have been changed, The tech got back and told me that if the the default (ONYX3) doesn't work then it has been changed and the back door will not help. He wants to know if you can get in with #775312# from station 300? Also he said to try VS H
Let me know what happens, if all else fails you can pull the batt. out of the CPU and default the whole system.

#115930 10/17/02 02:45 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
No dice [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com] how do i use the #775312# to program? i've only programmed via the aux port... i'm assuming if i pull the batt i'll lose all ringing line prefs and what not... will i have to redefine extensions and such? or no?

It seems that your system,s front and back passwords have been changed, The tech got back and told me that if the the default (ONYX3) doesn't work then it has been changed and the back door will not help. He wants to know if you can get in with #775312# from station 300? Also he said to try VS H
Let me know what happens, if all else fails you can pull the batt. out of the CPU and default the whole system.
</font>

#115931 10/17/02 03:26 PM
RIP Admin
RIP Admin
He suggested #775312# to make sure it was a Onyx3 and not a VS, the VS you can program from port 00 but the Onyx3 and 4 must be done with PC.
He also suggested that you power down the system and power it back up and try the passwords again,(forestway or forest way is the back door pass, he couldn't remember if it was CAPS or not, hasn't worked on them in four years) he said that they can be a real bear sometimes.
You can find a dealer in your area and have them come out then they can get NEC to dial into it and reset the password for you, Neck works with dealers only so they won't help any one but them (sucks huh)
If you pull the bat. out and default it the you will have to reprogram the system, if you are comfortable doing that then that may be the way to go.
I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help

#115932 10/18/02 12:13 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
He suggested #775312# to make sure it was a Onyx3 and not a VS, the VS you can program from port 00 but the Onyx3 and 4 must be done with PC.
He also suggested that you power down the system and power it back up and try the passwords again,(forestway or forest way is the back door pass, he couldn't remember if it was CAPS or not, hasn't worked on them in four years) he said that they can be a real bear sometimes.
You can find a dealer in your area and have them come out then they can get NEC to dial into it and reset the password for you, Neck works with dealers only so they won't help any one but them (sucks huh)
If you pull the bat. out and default it the you will have to reprogram the system, if you are comfortable doing that then that may be the way to go.
I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help
</font>

How do I try to program from x300? I'm assuming that powering down won't lose the programming info right? Thanks for all your help.

Jay

#115933 10/18/02 03:31 AM
RIP Admin
RIP Admin
If it's a Onyx3 or 4 you can't. If it's a VS then you can. I believe you said you have an Onyx3 so you can't program from a phone. He wanted to make sure it was Onyx3 and not a VS.
You are correct,powering down will not lose any programming.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  JWRacedog 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,305
Posts638,893
Members49,771
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,858 Shoretel
189,972 CTX100 install
188,082 1a2 system
Newest Members
Mansour, Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks
49,770 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 17
teleco 7
dexman 6
jsaad 5
dans 5
Who's Online Now
1 members (newtecky), 112 guests, and 33 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024