Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1724 11/04/03 08:58 AM
OP Offline
I just thought I would let you guys and gals know about a way of earning xtra $$$.

I am selling credit card processing terminals and merchant applications to new businesses and existing businesses that want to accept credit cards. Right now the hottest sellers are wireless portable terminals. They are under a grand (dealer cost) and you lease them for 4 years at around 80 bucks a month.

You might want to check out North American Bankcard, they have a great dealer program and you can earn nice residuals. I just started and I have a couple of merchants interested.

And lets face it...us telephone techs need to make lots of money these days. The retail section of business is expanding greatly. The best way to get it going is to purchase telemarketing lists of businesses that have just filed for business licenses.

While its takes hard work...remember that the merchant can purchase the terminal by himself on the "Net" at around the same cost that we do, so its gonna entail a good selling presentation by you.

And if your like me, I sure would like to make alternative ways of making money other then climbing ladders and snaking walls!!!!

If ya got any questions I can answer them in detail for you. I hope you give this some consideration. Thank you and have a super day!!!!

[email protected]
www.GetwiredByMitch.com

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#1725 11/07/03 12:50 AM
We all need to keep our bottom lines growing. I've been a bit supprised when I found that a lot of dealers/interconnects don't do anything with long distance or local dial tone. I started a sideline about a year ago for something to keep me entertained and actually started making a bit of cash.

I started with a humor site (www.AskUncleRalph.com) and then since I have telecom backgound I started www.LDFacts.com. I signed up with a company called Cognigen to be able to sell LD from that site and it has worked out a lot better than I expected.

My thoughts for those telecom service companies that aren't already locked into contracts is for them to sign up to sell these LD products and then sign their techs up under them. The techs will always find opportunites to help their customers out, they make anywhere from 6% to 17% percent of the revenue and the company gets 1%.

This has the advantage of getting the Techs more money without affecting the company bottom line and helps with employee retention.

It doesn't cost anything to get started and would seem perfect for small interconnect service companies. You can find out more at my website page https://www.ldfacts.com/Opportunities_supplier.htm

Ralph

#1726 11/07/03 01:41 AM
OP Offline
i just registered with a LD carrier and their reseller program. It pay 14 percent commisson. All I do is put a link on my website and it directs the user to the signup section and the $$$ starts...

I also am signing up Merchant Services (credit card processing). Even if you dont want to sell the machines, you can sell the applications and there is also a markup which you get. Also if you charge an application fee/programming fee its all yours...

COME ON GUYS......check out all these options, just imagine monthly residuals that entails no hard work.......

WOW.......finally a money making program that pays for my cigar habit.....HHHOORRAAYY..

#1727 11/07/03 06:50 AM
RIP Admin-Founder
RIP Admin-Founder
Mitch
Please let me know if you ever make a dime on the affiliate program reselling LD. I've checked it out and thought it was a crock. I have a real tough time accepting that someone will pay someone else for nothing. That just isn't the way it is. But I'm curious...I think the other program your referring to is a bit more legit...or you'll get something out of it. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

#1728 11/07/03 11:08 AM
"I've checked it out and thought it was a crock. I have a real tough time accepting that someone will pay someone else for nothing."

Well I'm not sure what you mean regarding someone will pay someone else for nothing. I get paid to sell product.

I can say this: I have a handful of websites, what I sell for in long distance pays the freight of all of them. And since I'm building a base, next month will be more and then the following month more. I put together a spread sheet that showed that if everything stays constant, in the next two years I'll pay for my kids collage. Not a bad deal for not having to invest up front.

The company I work for also sells other LD products, but their focus is on major accounts. If I had my druthers, I'd enable all my techs to push the Cognigen products to the smaller companies. Good for everyone. Our company gets a small residual, the customer cuts their cost and generates the goodwill for knowing that they're being looked afer, the tech has new opportunities to make extra monthly cash and you create an environment where the tech is less likely to move to greener pastures taking your training dollars with them.

Everyone wins.

Right now there is also opportunities in some parts of the country to sell dialtone with unlimited local and LD calling. Now as PBX/KEY system installers, you can sell them a couple of lines, get paid to reprogram their ARS and save the customer a ton of money. Again - everyone wins.

Consultants are already doing the above. Why not the interconnects?

Ralph

#1729 11/08/03 02:54 PM
OP Offline
TOM...check out my website and you will get information on on this opportunity....

Mitch

#1730 11/08/03 02:54 PM
OP Offline
TOM...check out my website and you will get information on on this opportunity....

Mitch

www.GetwiredByMitch.com

#1731 11/08/03 06:02 PM
Mitch, I thought you said you was retiring?

#1732 11/09/03 12:17 AM
OP Offline
retiring from cable throwing.........
ladder climbing.........
wall snaking.........

its time to utilize the 'net.....

#1733 11/10/03 11:48 AM
OP Offline
Hey DryAquaman.......it was nice talking to you on the phone today.......nice conversation.....

Got a dealer pac from Planet One....pretty impressive....

Just what I thought....the opportunity's out there on reselling local/LD are endless.

Hey everybody: stay tuned for my new website, it will be up in about 2 weeks, its gonna deal with this opportunity...

my website is gonna be called: TalkCheapBaltimore.com

its registered already...for all you wiseguys..LOL..

Looking forward to sitting back on easy street in 2004...and puffing my Romeo & Juliet Churchills....(cubans of course)

mitch taylor

#1734 11/10/03 12:12 PM
Good luck Groundstart. Remember I'll help you out in any way I can.

For those of you who think Cognigen may be a scam, it's not. Their listing is CGNW. You can look them up on Yahoo here: https://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=CGNW.OB&d=t

This program cost you nothing to join. Commisions range from 6% to 17% on a range of long distance providers, T1 providers and local dial tone & webhosting.

You can see more here: https://www.ldfacts.com/Opportunities_supplier.htm

If you sign up, please be sure to sign up either under me or Groundstart since we'll get credit for it.

You can compare diffferent companies here: https://ld.net/comparison/?dry_aquaman
Notice the huge difference in providers. If your not already committed to some other LD provider(s) you need to check this out carefully.

Ralph Willett
www.LDFacts.com

[This message has been edited by dry_aquaman (edited November 10, 2003).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,297
Posts638,867
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,673 Shoretel
189,637 CTX100 install
187,867 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (justbill), 190 guests, and 283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024