web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
*69 Offline OP
OP Offline
I will be installing a CIX670 with a PRI next Tuesday. I will have to program call park and pickup. Never done this on the CIX before. If anyone can give me some tips or steps it would be appreciated.

National Networks
Authorized Toshiba, NEC, & Inter-Tel
www.ntwo.com
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

put the button on the phone.

Shawn
Absolute Communications, Inc.
:toast:

Phil

SCCE, TTA, CTP
Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
On the CTX/CIX you don't need a park and a park-pickup button. The park button serves both functions. To use it, press the park button with the caller on the line and either dial a valid extension number which parks the call onto that extension's park button or press the park button and dial * which the CTX/CIX will tell you what orbit it parked it on (7000-7019 by default but can be changed.)

*69 Offline OP
OP Offline
Didnt know that had kids on these forums to ><

Phonemeister thanks for the reply. So if they push park then * they would page over head that BOB has a call on 7000? And if so the next call in orbit would be 7001? I`m sure in flex program i could change them to 700-719. Reason being everything else i have programmed is 3 digits.

National Networks
www.ntwo.com
Former Moderator-Toshiba, Request an Installer
Former Moderator-Toshiba, Request an Installer
We have found that its easier to park the call on Bobs extension number. Announce "Bob you have a call on 205". Bobs park button is lit on his phone or he can go to any phone and hit park205 to retreive the call. That way they don't have to learn new park codes. They should already know their own extension number. This is how our trainers teach the system and the customers seem to like the simplicity.

Now available Voicemail Programmer Kit to program your Toshiba Voice Mail across your network.

Toshiba Technical Support at: One Ring Telecom
Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
Voyager, you're right on. That's how we train too. Since you already know your extension number, the page could be simple like "Bob you have a call." Bob knows his own extension number and doesn't have to remember what park orbit it was parked on. However, some places like auto dealers would rather use the general park orbits in which case we usually shorten them from 7000 series to 70 series.

*69 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks great tips. And yes this is a dealership. I will give them both options and let them choose.

National Networks
www.ntwo.com

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,805
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,376 Shoretel
189,071 CTX100 install
187,411 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 24
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
2 members (justbill, Toner), 186 guests, and 402 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024