web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
tplayer Offline OP
OP Offline
I am new to a NEAX 2000 IPS phone system that was set up by someone else. I am having a problem when users enter 9 0 where the call appears as 'resticted' on the phone display. Users need to be able to dial the local phone company operator.

Looking through MATWorx, I can find no call restrictions. The priority call setting for operator is actually allowed under the call restrictions listed. That leads me to believe the restricted messages users are seeing is not really what is happening, but since I am new to this system, I'm not sure what to check next.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Probably '0' is not programmed in LCR. LCR is not too easy to program unless you are well-versed in the use of the phone or terminal interface for programming.

How comfortable are you with programming? Can you use MOC mode?

I may have some cheat sheets for LCR programming around here somewhere. I'll have to dig them out...

tplayer Offline OP
OP Offline
I am OK with programming in MOC mode. I have used it a few times to change voice mail settings. I looked through the manuals for LCR and found some info. Any specifics on which command or commands I should be using?

Start with Cmd 200 to see where that is sent to
If A126 then Cmd 8aa000 de 0 de and see where to.
That will be 4xxx so then cmd 8a4xxx de 0 de this will give you the route pattern number 0xxx.
Now use cmd 8a0xxx 1 de this will give first choice for LCR pattern xxx and route number zz, You can then use enter to step on to second and subsequent choices.

This gives something we can check. Are the trunks in that route working?

you can then go on with the LCR pattern xxx and look at cmd 5xxx de here there are a number of parameters that can be checked but first suspect would be 000 to see if it is going to an incorrect restriction pattern.

See how you go and if this doesn't help let me know where you get to and I'll see if I can help further.

Moderated by  ttech 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,297
Posts638,867
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,678 Shoretel
189,685 CTX100 install
187,876 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 109 guests, and 312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024