web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
CPU1 has the default password loaded. I had to have a baord member dial in and reset the passwords to default a couple months back as I was unable to get into the system when I received the system. I'm not understanding how CPU2 does not have the same password.

I have checked the color of the light from the Fiber Mux, and everything is red on the far end of the strands.

I am unable to view CPU2's options, however, CPU1 does seem to have all of the options I need to run my system.

I'm kinda worried about this copy thing, but I will give it a go. I hate to do things durring business hours, so it may be some time before I can get to that.

Can the system self test check the power supplies or Fiber Mux cards?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

When copying from cabinet one to cabinet two you must go to C screen. You will be looking at Cabinet 1. To coppy to cabinet 2 you must first hit 2 enter. This will change in upper left corner to Cab2 and then hit CTRL EE. After doing so you must wait for about 5 or 10 minutes. You will see the LRX/s speed increase when it goes back down it is safe to exit screen. Then you need to reset system.

Moderator-ESI - Executone
Moderator-ESI - Executone
JJ
posted March 18, 2005 04:01
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have a transient surpressor between your IO panel and the switch. Use one of those cables for the second cabinet.

Do you have the transient suppressor?

If so, then You ' do have ' the 2nd cable that You could use for the 2nd cabinent.

the cable starts out in cabinet #1 on the bottom right, the other end plugs into the TS, on the other side of the TS there is another cable going to the MDF I/O panel.

Temporally disconnect the Transient Sup. plug the first cable directly into the I/O panel (till looking at Cab 1 at this point.

Take the ' other ' cable plug it into Cab 2, UNPLUG the first cable from the I/O panel and plug the 2nd cable in, NOW you can look at the CPU in cab 2.

Shut down the Complete system, take out the Fiber-mux cards(just get them off the backplane) turn on cab 2 ... Is there any database there? Does it match what WAS there?

Are the OPTIONS there?

can You ' see ' any cards there?

[This message has been edited by nonameyet (edited March 22, 2005).]

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel..

Retirement 2019 ( It has happened )
pvj Offline
Moderator-Executone-Isoetec, Samsung
Moderator-Executone-Isoetec, Samsung
If he's showing 540 as an option then he's got an ACPU.Depending on the software level,the options are only downloaded into the first cabinet and are ported across to any other cabinets.This started in ACPU level 8 software encrypted downloads.

OP Offline
nonameyet:
I'll take a look see at the TS and a cable to the second cab this weekend when I attempt to work on the switch next.

More next week all.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  nonameyet, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,296
Posts638,845
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,649 Shoretel
189,534 CTX100 install
187,784 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 25
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
3 members (Toner, Avanti Telecom, Xdm), 163 guests, and 317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024