Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#466513 12/28/10 10:08 AM
Moderator-ESI - Executone
Moderator-ESI - Executone
as far as loading Newer software into the 600, You say it was installed in 2007, what is the current software? when the 600 first came out, we used esi-access to program it, Then, ESI came out with the CS, and system Programmer, I had one customer on the older 600, we were able to load the newer software ( BUT ) there is a Certain procedure You will need to follow ( it is available on esi-web site) as I remember there were also a Ton of Prompts that needed to be loaded as well, AND, If I really Remember I'm thinking it might have Reinitialized the system as well...

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel..

Retirement 2019 ( It has happened )
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#466514 12/28/10 03:29 PM
JBRAM Offline OP
OP Offline
Yes I am sure the PRI's are set up properly. This ran without issue for the first year or so and nothing has changed with the setup.

upstateny- I did not intend to knock ESI about their knowledge with PRI's; I have been really pleased with their tech support in general. I think it is great to actually speak to the people who put their name on the equipment. I just remember in the Master Tech class that the instructor (who should at least be their lead tech support tech) was not well versed in PRI's and that has also been my experience with their tech support--when it comes to troubleshooting that is. I am sure they have a couple of guys who know their stuff, but like you said it definitley has to be escalated in order to get it to those guys.

nonameyet- We got this right after they released the CS line. We program with ESI System Programmer. So a software upgrade should be like all CS, but with the software being 3 plus years old the prompts will definitley have to be restored.

Thank you all for your responses.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  5years&counting, nonameyet 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,833
Members49,768
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,590 Shoretel
189,476 CTX100 install
187,625 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dexman 6
dans 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 163 guests, and 385 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024