web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Sander Offline OP
OP Offline
I posted this over on IwatsuForum.com as well but haven't gotten any responses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our BGM consistently starts stuttering after you have an ICM call or external call where only the speakerphone is used. We had this issue with version 3 and now with 4 as well. If you hit speakerphone or pick up the handset, or toggle BGM, the music will play normally again. We've tried multiple music sources as well.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Iwatsu
Moderator-Iwatsu
If your speakerphones are programmed as full-duplex, you're mixing background/ambient noise with the BGM audio. Either program the phones as single duplex or mute the MIC.

Sometimes the thoughts in my head get so bored, they go for a stroll through my mouth. This is rarely a good thing.
Sander Offline OP
OP Offline
Muting the mic while on the call does not remedy the problem, music still stutters when the other party hangs up.

I haven't been able to find the full duplex setting, but will try that when I find it.

keep the handset on the cradle and press Feature+066 to change it to half duplex. To change back to full duplex Press Feature+66, This feature is for Gen 3 KT. If you are not sure of what type of phones you have just look at the back of the phone and it should tell you the type of phone you have. If this is a Gen 3 phone after the description phone will have -3 at the end.

I hope this helps you.

Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much
Sander Offline OP
OP Offline
Great, I will give that a try. Anywhere in the Iwatsu programmer that I can see which phones are full vs half duplex?

Moderator-Iwatsu
Moderator-Iwatsu
The full duplex setting is hard-wired into the series 3 phones. You can either use the feature codes (Feat 66, 066)or program a SPKR Duplex key on the phone itself. There is nowhere in programming that will list which phones are set which way.

(Edited fer speling)

Sometimes the thoughts in my head get so bored, they go for a stroll through my mouth. This is rarely a good thing.

Moderated by  JBean3329 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,293
Posts638,827
Members49,768
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,564 Shoretel
189,433 CTX100 install
187,598 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 28
teleco 8
dexman 6
jsaad 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 104 guests, and 234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024