Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#470912 01/15/07 03:34 PM
Admin
Admin
Times like this I could kick Al Gores a** for inventing the internet.

RJ?? Pushed it to the limit with calls?? Unbelievable.

I'd be more worried about being put out of work by a $50 piece of accounting software if I was you.

Here is my favorite part...the opening line of the install procedure...

Warnings, Cautions, and Prerequisites
Before starting your installation, please review the following list of requirements. If any of these items are performed incorrectly or out of order, it may result in problematic system performance, and dissatisfaction with the product.

[Linked Image]
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#470913 01/15/07 04:22 PM
Where is the advantage to using 1a2? Pumped it with tons of calls with two POTS lines? Is this for real?

#470914 01/15/07 04:39 PM
I don't need no stinkin high priced accountant, I can do it myself on my PC! Have to laugh Collier, how much business do you think you are going to lose this tax season to Turbo Tax and other do it yourself tax prep programs?

I hate to say it, but I think it may put some people out of jobs and business if it catches on.

Yeah right. You still working Collier? We're not losing any sleep either.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
#470915 01/16/07 12:24 PM
It was not my intention to offend anyone and I apologize if I did. I clearly understand why many of you have flamed me for posting this information, but I felt that it was relevant to the discussion of a fully hybrid VOIP PBX box. I have used this website in the past as an excellent source of information to fix our old Samsung phone system, and am trying to give back to the source that helped me learn some things.

It is my belief that as technology grows and changes, the jobs that support it will do the same. As a matter of fact, today we had a Fonality support representative help with the installation of our HUD program (that rocks by the way) for about 4 hours. I even unplugged my 100 foot “Radio Shack” telephone wire running through our conduit, in order to reconnect to the old system during a reboot process. I just reconnected the already existing C.O. lines back into the PBX box.

There is no 2 hour response for an outage, but 24 hours should be sufficient for our needs, especially considering the fact that we could hook up a regular telephone and answering machine for a couple of hours. I believe if you purchase a PBXTRA system from a reseller, then you may be able to pay a premium for that kind of warranty.

Anyhow, so far the machine seems solid and everything has run well, including the support that comes from someone that I will never meet face to face. At least they are not in India (yet).

As far as me losing my job to Turbo Tax, I don’t see that happening anytime soon. The only Individual Taxes that we really do are for our business owners and their families. Now if the Government ever passed a flat tax, then it would possibly change some things for us. But until then, I’ll keep on crunching my numbers, so the smart CPA guys can help our clients reduce their tax liability within the confines of the ever changing tax laws.

P.S.- I’ll give a status update on the system in the future, if I don’t get banned first.

#470916 01/16/07 06:13 PM
Were all a bit paranoid sometimes!!!!

#470917 02/14/07 03:11 PM
The PBXTA system is still working with zero downtime. I'll give a more detialed review after a couple of more months of usage.

So far the only negative is a slight background static, but it is barely noticable. I believe it may have something to do with the conversion between the internal VOIP system for the office and the analog BellSouth lines. I plan on trying to tweak the system later this month by putting in some service tickets to Fonality. I'll include their response in my future review of the system. We are very impressed with the PBXTRA and would recommend it to anyone at this point, but only time will tell if it holds up.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,607 Shoretel
189,485 CTX100 install
187,665 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dexman 5
dans 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 135 guests, and 346 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024