web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Hi there, I just acquired a TS 22 and and it's dead! the leads are ok but no resistance what so ever across the tip and ring terminals. Have someone came across this problem yet?
kwatong : :confused:

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Mobil Phones, Computers
First thing you need to do is replace the internal battery. Go to the link I posted a few posts up and you'll see how to replace it with a serviceable option.

thanks tito 1411 I'll do that!

Hey tito1411, thanks a lot for the tip. I did exactly what you have done and it worked! Also to clean up the silicon like gunk, I used turpentine, and it dissolved the gunk, but slowly- I used a tiny brush to apply the turp.

Excellent!

I have a Fluke networks TS 42Deluxe Test Set, it was perfect, then the amplifier went dead, I changed the 9v battery and still the same,does this test set have a back up lithium battery like the TS 22?

I don't see anything in the manual about an internal battery besides the 9 volt. Have you tried resetting it by disconnecting the battery for 30 seconds? Its possible the speaker may have gone bad. Use another butt set hooked up to the speaker leads or another small speaker to see if you get audio. If so then its just a bad speaker.

I get dialtone on the earphone, but when I press the speaker button, nothing happens, looks like the amplifier was disconnected from the system, some how.The sad thing was, I bought this unit on line and have 3 yrs warranty, the repairer here in Australia have the option to repair units bought overseas, and my emails go un-answered! so I guess I'm stuck with a faulty fluke!

Could just be a bad speaker. Take it apart and try the test I recommended a few posts up. If it is the speaker you can replace it yourself.

I am experiencing feedback via the speakerphone on my TS22A - when I hold the set in front of me while I am connected with the clips, it crackles and gives loud feedback noise. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,290
Posts638,801
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,367 Shoretel
189,041 CTX100 install
187,402 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 6
dexman 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 90 guests, and 427 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024