web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T3 looks very flexible and integrates well with the IPX. We have 3 installed Without problems. And their Tech support seems superb.

Never blame on malice, what can be adequately attributed to STUPIDITY!!
I remember getting a demo T3 and hooking it up to our Toshiba system. Their Tech support worked with me until we got the integration almost flawless. The Unified Messaging integration with Exchange was a piece of cake too.

Originally posted by Coral Tech:
The T3 is on it from all published literature. It's a SIP based voicemail. Quite honestly the Active voice system is so powerful I never understood the ucmc save price.
We just recently installed an AD-120(Kinesis from ActiveVoice).... Though the install was kinda shakey,,, it is working very well now. The problem with the AD-120 is that it is very reliant on exchange for the unified messaging. The cool thing about it is that you can use Active Directory to setup users....

Having worked with the SPRINT,ICE, Every TADIRAN PRODUCT since 1992, NEC 2000,IPS,IPK and ASPIRE I can tell you this,,,,, #1 the problem with the ICE and Protege is that they are based on the same platform.(the send and receive all of the database) Changing programming while the system is running is like loading software on windows without shutting your other running programs. It's a problem!(Yes I know you can recieve item but it is the same principle) Check your services calls, It is always a couple of days after a tech has been on site. Most of the time its the tech's. We have over a hundred ICE's installed. 2 had a problem.
To compare the ESI to the Tadiran Coral Product? I'm not sure. Can you walk into a hotel room and plug in a IP phone with no router or VPN? Can you put multiple IP phones in the same offsite location. Does the ESI have Conferencing ports up to 70?
Can you have a built in wireless phone network? Do you have any ESI customers that have a sytem still running after 20 years? Tadiran has always proved reliabilty and provided a awesome engineered product. The tech support staff is probably the best you can work with. The problem they faced was always name recognition. So now that the MITEL has dissapeared, Avaya IP has failed and the Norstar stays pricey the way I see it is that the competition being ESI, ALTIGEN, 3COM, ALLWORX, ASPIRE, and TELEVANTAGE is a very positive thing for Tadiran system. I hope they continue with the product and I think this is a great time to show a little muscle and deliver this product to the market. If you need a key system with unified messaging buy a ESI. If you are looking for a stallion buy a TADIRAN!
need I say more

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,611 Shoretel
189,499 CTX100 install
187,739 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dexman 5
dans 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 97 guests, and 334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024