Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#525650 04/05/05 01:14 AM
Allworx Offline OP
OP Offline
Milestone: Yes, everything is all set with Vonage and we have tested our equipment fully with them. It works 100% perfectly, and we are the ONLY system on the market right now that is completely certified for use on their world wide network.

Mark3906: You can buy the system 2 different ways as you know. A Bundled version (which comes with the message center) and unbundled (which comes without the message center and VoIP feature). If a company is already established with a network, then they would only use the unbundled feature. If they wanted VoIP, then they could buy the VoIP key seperately for the unbundled package.

You had questions about putting all your eggs in one basket. Because of the fact that we specialize in Embedded technology, all of the development and programming between voice and data is seperate on the motherboard. It has 2 chips on it, each handling its share of voice and data technology. If one goes down, the other will still function without any issues. However, since market launch in March of 2003 of our product, we have yet to find anyone who had any kind of failure with our equipment.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

------------------
https://www.allworx.com

All In One Solution For Small Business"

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#525651 04/05/05 01:42 AM
I've seen the original. Guys, I would suggest a demo if you're interested. I'd like to see it agan as well. Not sure if I have a need but Allworx was very cooperative when I demo'd it last time. It was not ready for prime time. They said fine and I sent it back. No money ever changed hands. I kept it 30 days. I can't complain in any way about their sales support.

------------------

#525652 04/05/05 04:22 AM
Allworx Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Mark. We have made alot of changes to our system in software updates. So chances are there is quite alot of things different than when you last seen it.I can honestly say that our system is hands down one of the best systems on the market for small business owners. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

------------------
https://www.allworx.com

All In One Solution For Small Business"

#525653 04/05/05 03:16 PM
Mark,

I have to agree support from Allworx has always been great, I am glad to hear that they have fixed the issues with Vonage we will be looking for the download so we can try it out in our lab.
The Allworx is a great all in one system without a lot of the expensive licensing that goes along with most VoIP switches. You could sell the switch either unbundled or with the full suite of software features I would prefer to sell the bundled package as I think you really get a good bang for your buck and you can integrate the services with existing servers.

------------------
One stop Voice and Data Solutions VoIP

#525654 05/03/05 01:27 AM
Josh,

I understand that Bizfon is a sister company of Allworx I saw a listing for a Bizfon on Ebay and from the picture I couldn't tell the difference.
I was led to believe that Allworx developed their switch independantly which one is which? The main reason I am asking is combine this with the soon to be released Vonage Business Plus package it seems like you will be saturating the market with dealerships, from what I read the only difference between the Bizfon and Allworx is that Allworx has the group calendar.

------------------

#525655 05/04/05 01:26 AM
Allworx Offline OP
OP Offline
Bizfon is not a sister company of Allworx. We OEM the Allworx 10x to BizFon who sells the product as the BizFon 7000. And you are correct. The Bizfon does not come with the Message Center client tool.

#525656 05/04/05 10:59 AM
To all intents and purposes then it is the same switch only slightly different features sets and a different logo on the front. And the Bizfon sells on Ebay. I ask again what kind of protection a dealer can expect for their territory?

------------------

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  JWRacedog 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,399 Shoretel
189,145 CTX100 install
187,423 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 149 guests, and 429 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024