web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
That kind of bandwidth you should be good to go. Pretty much any IP enabled system would work with that small number of phones.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Keep Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally posted by Coral Tech:
That kind of bandwidth you should be good to go. Pretty much any IP enabled system would work with that small number of phones.
Thank you!!

Nice to hear something positive.

Moderator-Comdial, ESI, Voicemail, Cisco
Moderator-Comdial, ESI, Voicemail, Cisco
One key thing to keep in mind for this to work correctly...

QoS is important for WAN and LAN (expecially WAN). If you have control from end to end, make sure you're using QoS as recommended in Cisco's documentation.

Will you keep us updated on the progress?

Justin

Keep Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks. I am in the process of upgrading all out IOS software to support QOS, our current setup uses the Advanced Security IOS. Moving toward advance IP.

And yes I will definitely keep things updated.

UCxxx or CME (28xx based ) would be fine as long as your EU don't ask for lots of fancy features . Be expect to do lots of self support as most telecom shop that has CCNA voice guys would definitely charge you quite bit !

Keep Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks. I am awaiting our gear. I am currently in the process of upgrading wiring/switches at the locations that will require it.

More to follow in the next weeks.

Hi Brian,

Here is a UC560 issue that I helped troubleshoot recently and might be something to watch out for on your network.

If you are adding a UC560 to an existing Cisco network, make sure that your vlan assignments match up with the UC560 config. UC560's default config is Vlan 1 data, Vlan 100 for voice, and Vlan 90. Vlan 90 allows the onboard AA and voicemail module(CUE) to communicate with the rest of the system.

If your LAN setup has VTP turned on, your switches can overwrite the VLAN config on the UC560. If the UC560 loses Vlan 90, you will not have access to voicemail or AA.

Anyway, since you mentioned that you already have Cisco switches I wanted to make you aware. Feel free to ask for clarification if I wasn't clear.

Hey Keep,

Its been a while since your last update how goes the cut over? Just out of curiosity what kind of dollar figure does cisco charge for annual costs?

Keep Offline OP
OP Offline
No updates yet. I am currently in the process of upgrading/installing our wiring in all of our offices to meet the needs of the system.

I was told there are no annual fees with this setup.

rsinfo - Thanks! I will take a look at things as we set them up.

I have a few more offices to wire up, new 891 routers to install at the remote locations.

PRI install is on the 14th, we are looking to cut over the 2nd week of June, per our request as we have a big agency accreditation deal the 1st week of June and I do not want to have to fight phone issues during this period.

Moderator-Avaya, Polycom
Moderator-Avaya, Polycom
I see your costs are already going up.
What happened to your network should be fine.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  5years&counting 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,293
Posts638,827
Members49,768
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,567 Shoretel
189,438 CTX100 install
187,601 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 28
teleco 8
dexman 6
jsaad 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 123 guests, and 239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024