web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
Can some one tell me how to open a telnet session with the IPRC and dump it's message print records as they are different from the Axxess records.

DB studio 1.51
Inter-Tel 8.200

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

OP Offline
Also, I can't seem to load the web page from the IPRC card. It logs in fine, and then just gets stuck on toc.htm.

I have pulled the power and reset the chassis to no avail.

Any help is appreciated.

Some more information would be helpful.

Can you tell more about the network? Have any changes been made to the addressing scheme (as in different subnets added?)

IP phones will do that if the phones are on a different subnet. Or did this just start out of the blue?

You will not be able to html into the card if you are using IE7. Not supported.

OP Offline
It just started out of the blue. I think maybe the IPRC is bad? I can't browse to it anymore, and I can't browse any of the phones. I'm not using IE7.

Now one of the phones can't get an outside line. It can dial an extension fine, but when pressing 8 or one of the 5 buttons on the left, he gets and unavailable extension.

RIP Admin-Founder
RIP Admin-Founder
Originally posted by smoothrivers:
It just started out of the blue. I think maybe the IPRC is bad? I can't browse to it anymore, and I can't browse any of the phones. I'm not using IE7.

Now one of the phones can't get an outside line. It can dial an extension fine, but when pressing 8 or one of the 5 buttons on the left, he gets and unavailable extension.
Are you sure your not using IE7?
Microsoft has been automatically upgrading computers to IE7, you might want to check.
To check open your browser click on help (top menu) and then "About Internet Explorer".

Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
This might be a bit of a stretch, but I had a similar problem with our IP phones at a remote office. Every day, they would go out at about the same time which required rebooting. It turns out that our router was configured to only issue IP addresses for a 24 hour period. After this, the phones would have to be reset so that they could request another IP. We put a new router in (for other reasons) and set it to never let DHCP leases expire. We haven't had a problem since. Is your IPRC connected behind your router?

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX
OP Offline
Nope, on the far side. No NAT. And it's happening on both sides, homes and offices.

OP Offline
yes, I'm sure I'm running IE6. I'm the IT guy and have not allowed IE7 to deploy.

MS is not automatically deploying IE7, just making it a recommended update. Not a critical one.

What version of IPRC card do you have?

Can you get into the system via Session Manager? Is that card the type of card that appears as an IPRC card or a DKSC16 card?

If it is the latter card, it may be that the card is starting to go (that type of card is an older one...). Of course, you have to get site licenses and different models of IP phones if you want to upgrade it to the more recent one.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Stix1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,833
Members49,768
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,589 Shoretel
189,475 CTX100 install
187,623 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dexman 6
dans 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 173 guests, and 338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024