web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#595598 11/30/15 02:18 AM
OP Offline
hotel with call attendant auto answering on night1 when someone calls to my number it greets and ask for room # or press 0 for operator and by pressing 0 it should forward to an extension 100 to a analog cordless phone but for some reason it got changed to a room # 117 how can i reverse it back to ext 100 i tried cancelling all call forward through my console but did not work so temp i did is i setup call forward for room 117 to 100 so basically it reroute all calls from 117 to 100 also the system has a voicemail system in it and another problem happened is my smdr printer also stop printing all guest calls i think it may have also changed to an extension any suggestions i have heard that hackers logs in through the voicemail system and manipulate the setting of the system with the default password
Mitel sx200icp
console 5540 ip

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

first off I would hope you have changed all the default passcodes including the ones on the mail system, also the tech one, as far as your issue check what tenant the voicemail ports are programmed to and then go into form 19 for that tenant and see where the station dial 0 routing is programmed to, did you check form 34 for the printing issue?

OP Offline
Thanks for the prompt response, The call forwarding did got fixed, it was the voicemail system password someone got into it and changed the settings I went ahead and changed all password for it, also can you explain more on printing issue its still not printing you had mention on form 34 can you explain more on that matter what to look for

there are a few areas for SMDR printing but since you asked about from 34 I will try and explain, if you are using the printer port you would see in the column "EXT NUM" Printer Port, then in the "PRINTOUT" column you would see SMDR the the next column would be Autoprint and then Guranteed column NO. This is just an example of what might be there
What do you have in form 34? What is the printer port connected to?

you also need in form 16 you would have to have yes to SMDR

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,290
Posts638,801
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,367 Shoretel
189,047 CTX100 install
187,402 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 98 guests, and 399 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024