web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
It seems like if you can enter 900 in program *04 then it would make sense that you can enter 900 in program *40 as well.

From my understanding Distributed Hunt groups were added n Strata DK programing sometime in version 3.X. I never worked on these systems when they were new. I just had to learn them to support our existing customer base.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

DD782 Offline OP
OP Offline
Last thing I need to do is get phone syst. to answer an outside call and go to VM & get VM when calling one ext. to another when there is no answer or busy. I haven't got the right mix of programing yet. This all worked before moving the system from a closed business and being re-initialized. Thanks, Lyle

DD782 Offline OP
OP Offline
Figured out I needed to program (Program 82)to the lowest VM Port which is 040 for all CO Lines. Now incoming calls answer after 12 sec. I changed the Caller Greeting to include "press 1 to leave a message" and set this to send it to Ext. 200 which is also the Ext. for the operator. Now an incoming call BNA goes to this Extension's VM and you can leave a message. The only problem is this ext. tones, pauses then rings about 10 times before it answers and lets you leave a message. The message to the calling party then starts the greeting all over again. It doesn't hang up after pressing the # key. Also the Msg. lite doesn't set on the phone.

DD782 Offline OP
OP Offline
Is there a Programing guide for the windows screens you see in programing the Stratagy DK Voice Mail? I have an installation guide but all it shows is DOS screens.

My guess on the 10 rings, is that your call forwarding is still broken (the call is recalling back to VM instead of forwarding). You probability have the extensions CF-BNA to 850 which was the distributed hunt group that did not work, unless you got it fixed since you previous post. You can change the CF on each extension to the extension of the 1st port on your voicemail instead of 850.

The Windows Stratagy admin has the same functions as the DOS version. The windows versions uses tabs, but all the settings are the same.

The message light problem varies depending on the integration type, DTMF or SMDI.

DD782 Offline OP
OP Offline
I don't see 850 used in any of my programing, what Program location should I be looking at?

DD782 Offline OP
OP Offline
I went into VM User options and set Chain Done to 999 and that stops the call at the end of leaving a message. I also set Chain RNA and Chain Busy to Ext. 240 the (operator or receptionist ext.)Calls that are Busy or RNA still are not going to VM.

Originally Posted by DD782
I don't see 850 used in any of my programing, what Program location should I be looking at?

Or you don't have the forwarding set on the phones at all.

Unlike the CIX, where you set the system call forward in programming, each extension has to be set to forward to voicemail using #603 or #604 for CF busy No answer. This is done at each.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,290
Posts638,801
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,367 Shoretel
189,047 CTX100 install
187,409 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 133 guests, and 410 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024