Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
I think once everything is addressed and working it will be a very good system. It's needs a few more features added and it sounds like we will eventually get them, until then it's very hard for customers to get used to this if they are used to a traditional key system.
BLF on the park keys is a huge one and was supposed to be added before 2017, still waiting.

Last edited by Genesiscomm; 01/18/17 04:20 PM.
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Thanks, I typically get a demo play with it, put it through what I expect it to do then consider selling it. I have stuff here I bought to evaluate and would never install.

John 807
I will be installing one soon as a phone system(already have one as a gateway), I have it in my office at the moment and I like seems to be more flexible then an officeserv has a built in SIP trace which is handy, the only problem I am having with it is with WE-Voip on IOS as it does not work as well as the android WE-Voip, it will not ring in a parallel ring group also will not give voicemail notification.

Also have an SCME working over 3 site which allows hot desking between each site.

Last edited by Lacota; 01/28/17 03:52 AM.
The SCMC BLF orbit is hurting me right now, along with DHCP server options and some strange PSTN issues. I wont PSTN the SCMC again. As far as SCMC v Officeserv goes, the only option is SCMC, no point investing more time and client $'s into a product that is approaching EOL.

Moderator-Samsung
Moderator-Samsung
The blf orbit park will be fixed very soon I'm told. I'm hoping a few moh issues with multiple moh's will be fixed in the next release.

I've been doing this stuff since 1973. My opinion, if Samsung does the EOL for the OfficeServ, it will be the EOL for STA.

pvj Offline
Moderator-Executone-Isoetec, Samsung
Moderator-Executone-Isoetec, Samsung
I don't think STA or maybe I should say Korea cares .Look at some of the products they sent away quickly like orphans

The 400 , 616, the wireless SLIM DS24 phone sets etc it goes on.They seem to treat commercial products like consumer models and want to change just to bring a newer model out instead of letting a product develop and mature.In my opinion an upgrade path from the 7030 to a 7100 ie same 4 port dli and trunk cards would have been a great idea and reduced costs for them manufacturing and dealers stocking equipment.But like cell phones it's all about keeping the factory busy .I think the 7XXX line will also be the end for me with Samsung it's to close to retirement to start down the SCM path

OP Offline
Originally Posted by pvj
I don't think STA or maybe I should say Korea cares .Look at some of the products they sent away quickly like orphans

The 400 , 616, the wireless SLIM DS24 phone sets etc it goes on.They seem to treat commercial products like consumer models and want to change just to bring a newer model out instead of letting a product develop and mature.In my opinion an upgrade path from the 7030 to a 7100 ie same 4 port dli and trunk cards would have been a great idea and reduced costs for them manufacturing and dealers stocking equipment.But like cell phones it's all about keeping the factory busy .I think the 7XXX line will also be the end for me with Samsung it's to close to retirement to start down the SCM path

Oh no... PVJ speaking of retirement? shocked

I'm with PVJ if the 7000 goes I'll stick with IPO or another hybrid solution. Pretty soon cell carriers will probably be doing quasi centrex stuff and on premise will be dead IMHO.

John 807
stick with the OS SCM. has a few faults... PSTN gateways, intermittent programming access, loss off DSS programming.

also in Australia i think we are no longer competitive.

Last edited by nameless; 02/14/17 08:41 AM. Reason: no pricing in the open forums
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,290
Posts638,801
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,368 Shoretel
189,049 CTX100 install
187,409 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 3
dans 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 133 guests, and 383 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024