Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#95892 01/05/10 07:25 AM
Timbo Offline OP
OP Offline
does anyone know where I could get a terminal for an Intuity for a customer? The part number is:
MAX 900 WHT Lucent
I think it is made by Link???

We do some minor MAC work for a local hotel and they need this monitor but don't want to contact the installing vendor due to past issues. Their current monitor went dead....

Thanks,
Tim

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

I'm using an industry standard monitor and keyboard on the ones that I have left. In fact I have one hooked up to a kvm switch too.

[Linked Image from phototiki.com]
Timbo Offline OP
OP Offline
Hmmmm...thanks for the reply liquidvw but there are some weird connectors on the back of that monitor...I don't know what exactly they are but my telecom tech was explaining them to me...
I'll have one of our I.T. techs look at it a little closer....just thought I might be able to source one easily for the custmer for a quick replacement.

Tim

The Intuity/MAP platform is a tower PC and has industry standard connectors.

The monitor will have a video cable rigidly attached to the case with strain relief and an outlet for a standard NEMA type power cord...but that's it for a typical setup.

Any chance you're talking about a full blown AUDIX with a SAT terminal? A SAT will have two or three DB-25 connectors in the back and might have a "cartridge" slot on the right hand side of the base (it's a little bigger than an 8-track for those who remember, and doesn't require a pack of matches to hold it in for proper playback).

"Press play and record at the same time" -- Tim Alberstein
Timbo Offline OP
OP Offline
I believe it actually is an Intuity Audix and is used in conjuction with a PMS at a hotel. It is behind a Definity with "Guestworks"....

The back has (from L-R) a DB9 (Com2), then a Parallel port, then a large square multipin connector (don't know what it's called) COM1, then a connection for the keyboard that actually is a modular RJ11 or RJ45 type connection....
I am not familiar with this type of monitor at all but I think it's similar to a WSYE terminal??? I have a couple of pics if you would care to see them...
The sticker on the back says LINK as the manufacturer but I'm striking out on google....

Tim

Timbo Offline OP
OP Offline
actually, I just found out that the terminal in question is connected to the Definity pbx and not the Intuity as the customer had told us.
The large serial type connector to the left of the RJ type keyboard connector on the back of the terminal is connected to the Definity....
Hope that info helps...the customer is just looking to source another terminal of the same exact type.

RIP Moderator-General
RIP Moderator-General
Sounds like to me your looking at a 715 terminal which is used to program both the Intuity and the Definity. You should be able to find one fairly easily.

...bob...

Bob Wells
WellComm, Inc.

"As long as nobody's dead or in jail, it can't be all that bad ! "
yup. If its connected to the definity then that's a 715 terminal. There should lots of places selling those for cheap as its not current technology.

[Linked Image from phototiki.com]
Timbo Offline OP
OP Offline
OK...that makes sense now guys! Thanks for the help....found a couple of places to buy one!

I knew this would be the place to get the info...sorry for the confusion on my part at first!

Tim

Any pc with Avaya Terminal Emulator or ASA or Procomm Plus will do the same.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,290
Posts638,801
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,372 Shoretel
189,056 CTX100 install
187,410 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 3
dans 3
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 103 guests, and 421 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024