atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: bluegnome Park Zone 1 lit up and doesnt work - 06/22/11 12:15 PM
Park Zone 1 on our phone is light up, so we can't use it. If I dial 191 the feature code, directly to it, I get message "zark zone is unplugged" Anyone have any idea how to fix this or what the problem could be? The actual extension has a phone plugged into it, but that can't be the problem.
Posted By: DND ON Re: Park Zone 1 lit up and doesnt work - 06/22/11 12:39 PM
What type of system is this?

Park is not a feature in Axxess or CS-5000 series systems.
Posted By: Stix1 Re: Park Zone 1 lit up and doesnt work - 06/22/11 01:07 PM
Look in programming and let us know what x191 is. You can also reference whatever was labeled "zark zone".

DND ON is right about there not being park zones but a typical workaround is transferring to the hold of an unused extension. If that extension is a digital circuit, then it would show up with the light lit on a DSS/BLF key.
Posted By: bluegnome Re: Park Zone 1 lit up and doesnt work - 06/23/11 07:58 AM
Ok no spelling error, the phones do say "Park Zone Unplugged" when I press the park zone button on the phone. This is an axxess 8.2 and if it doesn't support park zones, someone found a way to set this up? I guess I just need to find a clear explanation how so I can troubleshoot why it doesn't work now.
Posted By: superfoneguy Re: Park Zone 1 lit up and doesnt work - 06/23/11 08:13 AM
Your 'Park Zone' (personally I like 'Zark Zone' much better) is just a phone somewhere. So look in programming under System\Devices and Feature Codes\Stations and find extension 191. You should see the hardware port it is associated with- should look something like '01.01.16.01'. Go back to yer PBX and look for that port number and see where it is connected. Hopefully that will tell you where extension 191 is physically and then you can troubleshoot why it is disconnected.
Posted By: bluegnome Re: Park Zone 1 lit up and doesnt work - 06/23/11 10:41 AM
Yep I found out it does go to a phone which is plugged in and seems to work fine. The 2 extensions to actual phones are listed under circuit 1 and under circuit 2 they have 191 and 192. If I dial 191 it still says its unplugged and I even moved it to a different extension.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help