web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Park Zone 1 on our phone is light up, so we can't use it. If I dial 191 the feature code, directly to it, I get message "zark zone is unplugged" Anyone have any idea how to fix this or what the problem could be? The actual extension has a phone plugged into it, but that can't be the problem.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

What type of system is this?

Park is not a feature in Axxess or CS-5000 series systems.

Moderator-Inter-Tel
Moderator-Inter-Tel
Look in programming and let us know what x191 is. You can also reference whatever was labeled "zark zone".

DND ON is right about there not being park zones but a typical workaround is transferring to the hold of an unused extension. If that extension is a digital circuit, then it would show up with the light lit on a DSS/BLF key.

OP Offline
Ok no spelling error, the phones do say "Park Zone Unplugged" when I press the park zone button on the phone. This is an axxess 8.2 and if it doesn't support park zones, someone found a way to set this up? I guess I just need to find a clear explanation how so I can troubleshoot why it doesn't work now.

Your 'Park Zone' (personally I like 'Zark Zone' much better) is just a phone somewhere. So look in programming under System\Devices and Feature Codes\Stations and find extension 191. You should see the hardware port it is associated with- should look something like '01.01.16.01'. Go back to yer PBX and look for that port number and see where it is connected. Hopefully that will tell you where extension 191 is physically and then you can troubleshoot why it is disconnected.

OP Offline
Yep I found out it does go to a phone which is plugged in and seems to work fine. The 2 extensions to actual phones are listed under circuit 1 and under circuit 2 they have 191 and 192. If I dial 191 it still says its unplugged and I even moved it to a different extension.

Moderated by  Stix1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,299
Posts638,875
Members49,770
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,749 Shoretel
189,826 CTX100 install
187,949 1a2 system
Newest Members
Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D.
49,769 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 21
teleco 9
dexman 6
dans 6
Who's Online Now
1 members (Yoda), 129 guests, and 306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024