atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: DannyP Where to buy Merlin Legend 016 MLX module? - 10/05/07 07:52 AM
Our phone system currently has all the expansion cards it can hold. We have an off premise module that we are not using, that we would like to replace with a 016 MLX module so that we have more ports. I have used this website in the past with great effect for administering the system (our company has decided that if anything may be digital, the IT department should take care of it. Therefore, I get to take care of the copiers and the phone system without much in the way of formal training). If anyone could let me know some good websites to buy from, or if any of you have modules for sale, please let me know.

I greatly appreciate the help.

Danny
Just click on "Equipment" at the top of the page, the sponsors of this fine board. :thumb:
I suppose I should have opened my eyes. It's still morning here, so thats what I'll use as an excuse.

One other question, though, if you don't mind. I have seen a couple web pages claim that the Merlin Magix modules are compatible with the Merlin Legend system. Is this true?

Thanks,
Danny
One of our Avaya mods can let you know about that one.
Yes the magix modules are compatible with the merlin legend. You need a claim shell for that. I also know where you can get one.hint-hint. Our company is a avaya dealer.
Be sure that your processor can handle an 016-MLX!!!
I would assume that our processor can. There are already a few 016-MLX's on it. Or is there a maximum number of 016-MLX's on the system?

Thanks
No, the limits are the software release on your Legend, if the processor is a CKE4 or CKE5, and the power supply handling the additional load of a "highh density" card. If you've already got 016MLX's working, you're probably good to go.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help