web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
DannyP Offline OP
OP Offline
Our phone system currently has all the expansion cards it can hold. We have an off premise module that we are not using, that we would like to replace with a 016 MLX module so that we have more ports. I have used this website in the past with great effect for administering the system (our company has decided that if anything may be digital, the IT department should take care of it. Therefore, I get to take care of the copiers and the phone system without much in the way of formal training). If anyone could let me know some good websites to buy from, or if any of you have modules for sale, please let me know.

I greatly appreciate the help.

Danny

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

Online Content
Just click on "Equipment" at the top of the page, the sponsors of this fine board. :thumb:

Retired phone dude
DannyP Offline OP
OP Offline
I suppose I should have opened my eyes. It's still morning here, so thats what I'll use as an excuse.

One other question, though, if you don't mind. I have seen a couple web pages claim that the Merlin Magix modules are compatible with the Merlin Legend system. Is this true?

Thanks,
Danny

Online Content
One of our Avaya mods can let you know about that one.

Retired phone dude
Yes the magix modules are compatible with the merlin legend. You need a claim shell for that. I also know where you can get one.hint-hint. Our company is a avaya dealer.

Moderator-Avaya-Lucent, Antique Tele
Be sure that your processor can handle an 016-MLX!!!

DannyP Offline OP
OP Offline
I would assume that our processor can. There are already a few 016-MLX's on it. Or is there a maximum number of 016-MLX's on the system?

Thanks

No, the limits are the software release on your Legend, if the processor is a CKE4 or CKE5, and the power supply handling the additional load of a "highh density" card. If you've already got 016MLX's working, you're probably good to go.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,298
Posts638,870
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,700 Shoretel
189,731 CTX100 install
187,909 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 27
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (Toner, justbill), 116 guests, and 337 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024