Hi All,

It looks like I'm in the same boat, as when we program Call Forwarding - External (follow me) we cannot get it to work with outside calls.

We have selected the COS for the trunks and sets as described in the System Admin Tool, I have set the call forward always to an external set (my outside cell to simulate an external device.) Call from within the network work fine. Calls from another network via the IP trunks work fine. But calls coming in from outside do not.

This is a ramp up for a live system. Right now, we have one PRI that we are using, and they are all in one trunk group, using the same trunk service assignment, COS, and descriptor numbers.

My thought is that the problem lies with the handoff from TDM back to TDM, but I can't determine if it is a PRI issue or a ICP programming issue. We can dial in and out over the PRI no problem, CPN substitution works great, everything. Just can't get an external call, dialing an extension in the network that is forwarding calls to another external device to connect.

Any ideas? Thanks.