Phone Systems

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Samsung Jump to new posts
OS7030 Weird issue barnito 1 hour ago
I recovered a phone system that was NAND bricked and tested on our bench here. Everything was good. Sent to our customer and a sub replaced. Now they are getting ghost ringing from 2 extensions, and weird svr and cvr errors on phones causing them to lose dial tone. Has anyone else experienced this?
0 4 Read More
Phone Repairs & Equipment Jump to new posts
Re: Looking for help please! Professor Shadow 3 hours ago
...and John Osvatic hasn't posted for two and a half years.

perhaps some time in the future someone will see your reply and it will help them...perhaps
15 7,240 Read More
Re: SCM PnP XML file examples simian123 13 hours ago
Code
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<UserProfile>
	<registrar>
		<server_1 addr="serveraddress" protocol="sip" port="5060" />
	</registrar>
</UserProfile>

saved as /scm_profile/sec_user_EXT#.xml gets me as far as "Connecting Server..." on the handset.

If someone could provide an example (sanitised for your security of course) of a sec_user file from an SCM or iBG system we might be able to push this further along an hopefully document the SMT-i series autoprovisioning process.

Without knowing more about the expected internals of this XML file, I will probably leave it there.
7 238 Read More
Vertical Jump to new posts
Re: SBX voicemail problem davescomm 16 hours ago
adteldon, thank you for the insight to the V-mail problem. I haven't had a lot of dealings with Vertical problems in this area. Very rural area. I did however get certified on the SBX years ago, but there was 3- 4 vendors selling them in this area at the time, cutting each others throats for the sell. Most are gone now. I will see what I can do with it in the morning. Thank you!
2 19 Read More
Panasonic Jump to new posts
Re: KX-NCP Maintenance Console and Win 10 ffej010 Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Even on-site when I am on the local LAN, I get the same error. That would rule out the firewall.
8 452 Read More
Re: series 2500 western electric no dtmf tones Joe Talbot Yesterday at 10:17 PM
Does it make DTMF tones? If so, the polarity is fine. Make sure that you get BOTH tones. If it doesn't sound like touch tones
the switch contacts are messed up or dirty. It's also possible that the tone pad is off frequency. This can happen if the pot core coils
have been bumped or diddled.
4 4,195 Read More
Re: Need some advice on an analog line Joe Talbot Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Sounds like an unbalance in the interior wiring. Hopefully it's twisted pair and not quad. If it's quad you'll need to replace it.
Quad is not twisted pair. The other thing that you can look for is bridged taps on that pair (or try another pair or cable).
If it appears to be related to rain, you should replace the cable, really.

Unbalance happens when both conductors aren't the same length electrically (which is usually the same as physically).

15 6,370 Read More
Re: NS1000 license question OBT Yesterday at 09:47 PM
It will enable 16 until temp license expires and the system will reboot after 12 am

You can delete the temp license if you want too
1 13 Read More
Re: Wave IP500 Edge700-24 Making Calls adteldon Yesterday at 09:08 PM
If you have tried all of the above, it sounds like a stuck speed dial button or a bad phone.
1 17 Read More
Re: Removing vm prompts on Summit adteldon Yesterday at 08:58 PM
Ted, I will send you a PM with the fix as I don't think it should be made available to the general public.
9 187 Read More
NEC Jump to new posts
Re: DS2000 One Line goes direct to a mailbox dans Yesterday at 05:36 PM
Line 5 overflow is set to 700, doesn't sound like it.

1 27 Read More
NEC Jump to new posts
Re: SD Card for SL2100 conxtel Yesterday at 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by dans
We have installed SL1000's, SL2100's, SV8100's and SV9100s, never had one crash to the point of replacing the motherboard (SL1100) or the CPU blades on the others and have to upload the saved data base. In short they all have been very reliable.
OK I'll knock on wood for lock.

NEC actually had a bad batch of SD cards for the SV9100 in early 2018. I had one location fail twice in a six week period. Something gets corrupted on the SD card and it will cause the CPU to fail. Had to replace the CPU and SD both times. Phones will have the date and time on them but will not process calls and then if you reboot it, it will not restart. Can't boot to a USB to force an upgrade, nothing. NTAC knew about and would ship out replacements right away.
5 60 Read More
Buy/Sell - List your inventory for FREE! Jump to new posts
Getting out of the biz after 20+ years! breeze Yesterday at 04:28 PM
Hello all! It has been awhile...
After 20 + years I am calling it quits. Closing down the business and selling all the ESI inventory. If you have an interest in the list I have, let me know. The stuff covers the ESI era from the original IVX and new Ip900. Some of the items are new and some are used / refurbished.
Matt Breese
The Telephone Attic
0 31 Read More
Phone Booth Jump to new posts
Re: What's Your Favorite Quote? Silversam Yesterday at 03:10 PM
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

Hanlon's Razor

Sam
5 90 Read More
Toshiba Jump to new posts
Re: RANDOM INTERCOM CALLS phonemeister Yesterday at 05:47 AM
Does ext.238 have a DSS button of ext.200? Could be a sticky DSS key. Or try swapping the phone for ext.238 with another and see if the problem follows the phone.
2 84 Read More
Avaya - Lucent Jump to new posts
Re: Avaya/Lucent MLS 12/18D hbiss Yesterday at 04:08 AM
Originally Posted by 1864
Sounds to me like a privacy setting, if you can't "join" a call..?

That's not what he's asking. He is thinking that you can just pick up a handset to join a call like you can on a bunch of single line phones on one line in a house.

-Hal
8 221 Read More
Vodavi Jump to new posts
sts ogm volume davetel Yesterday at 02:52 AM
hello got called out on a service call on sts system. they complain the volume is to low on the auto attendant menu. i dont remember there being any way to raise it. any ideas other than telling to speak louder when recording. thanks, dave.
0 9 Read More
Inter-Tel Jump to new posts
No Call Key DSS indication RobertTBS 12/10/19 06:32 PM
I'm working on an Axxess v 11.0. Inbound external calls aren't flashing the Call Keys. When you put a call on hold the only way to retrieve it is by pressing the hold button again. Intercom calls flash the call keys as well as transfered calls. Any ideas?
0 14 Read More
Mitel Jump to new posts
"Query is corrupt" in S.A.D www.telcom1.net 12/10/19 03:16 PM
if anybody is getting the "Query is corrupt" message when trying to connect to systems with System Administration & Diagnostics pgm here are the windows updates you need to uninstall.

KB4484127
KB2553447
0 16 Read More
7100 Voicemail forward to external amontgomery 12/10/19 02:44 PM
I have a Samsung 7100 that I am having issues getting it to send an alert to an external number when a voicemail message is left. I have tried including a 9 prefix on the external number to pick up a line and not including the 9, both options with full 10digit external number to notify. I have made sure MCLASS and ECLASS outbound authorization is enabled for Off Premise (not sure if that's needed or not). Any ideas on something I am missing to make it work?
0 13 Read More
Re: SBX issue with a CCR adteldon 12/09/19 07:24 PM
I'd also be curious as to what happens if you were to point "3" to 100. This would tell us if it were an AA issue or a station issue. Just a thought.
4 78 Read More
Telecom Service & Providers Jump to new posts
Re: Service provider Question Southernphoneman 12/08/19 12:30 AM
Good evening everyone, I am posting this for posterity, and after checking I found out that the VoIP that is compatable with pulse dialing is in short, callcentric, as that is the provider that is compatable with grandstream, and my thanks goes once again to Carl Navarro, all that said my customer is going to go with that, and i will be installing it for her.
5 105 Read More
General Jump to new posts
Re: Headset for my cell phone nortelvoip 12/07/19 07:48 PM
I have an LG HBS-835 that I use daily. I had an older LG headset and it lasted a few years. Both of them have been great!
1 88 Read More
ESI Jump to new posts
Re: Windows 10 nonameyet 12/07/19 06:12 PM
Frodo Baggins

Thanks for this info. it should help some people/

also note that ESI came out with a new model phone E4 that isn't supported in System Programmer , ESI did come out with a WEB Based
programmer that has it's own set of Issues

also, since this post Rcaman is no longer alive
20 13,551 Read More
Re: I'm I correct on this? - TDA50 and blue backlit phones C5Z 12/06/19 10:48 PM
The G systems added the Caller ID module to the trunk card. The LCD contrast can be changed at the phone, program 01.
Kevin
2 93 Read More
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Most Recent 5 Post
OS7030 Weird issue
by barnito - 12/12/19 04:31 PM
DS2000 One Line goes direct to a mailbox
by Randy - 12/11/19 04:53 PM
NS1000 license question
by conxtel - 12/11/19 04:47 PM
Getting out of the biz after 20+ years!
by breeze - 12/11/19 04:28 PM
SBX voicemail problem
by davescomm - 12/11/19 03:24 PM
Who's Online Now
41 registered members (Bob3470, Ruben, Ted, crazysupratt, Southernphoneman, Curlycord, Bruno Torres, justbill, markpiecableguy, barnito, JBean3329, mreilly, Shawane, pvj, Memphisribs, Professor Shadow, jknichols, adteldon, gelehu, Yoda, MooreTel, 1864, BobRobert, OBT, Silversam, Carl Navarro, metelcom, Skunky, RedBul, dexman, phonemeister, newtecky, simian123, nortelvoip, Mercenary Roadie, hbiss, firefighter, Coral Tech, davescomm, usedphones, jeffmoss26), 1,400 guests, and 516 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Tech Support Line 1.800.766.3425
Over the Phone Tech Support for your Phones and Business Phone Systems
Popular Topics(Views)
Forum Statistics
Forums62
Topics93,088
Posts633,091
Members49,189
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Today's Birthdays
acclaimpc, aregowe, commgeek, fxsfxo, jmarc, Lazy J, telcomgal
NEC DX-40 PKG $299
NEC DX-40 PKG $299
EMP & Lightning Home Surge Protection
EMP - Click Here!
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 13
dans 9
POLYCOM SOUNDPOINT 10 Pack
FREE Voip Phone - Click Here!
50% OFF Most All Phones
FREE Voip Phone - Click Here!
RESPONSIVE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
Bluewater Sailing
Become a Patron! https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=5256033
Free Phone Repair Diagnostic
EMP Shield for Commercial - Home & Vehicle
Use Coupon code SAVE - Click Here!
Servpro Ventura 24-Hour Emergency Service
Free Estimates call us now 24Hours
Contact Us | Telephone System Tech Support | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2019
Trusted Partners