EMP - Click Here!
Global Test Supply
Linked Banner to your Product or Website
eCommerce website for sale!
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
NEC Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: New NEC Professor Shadow 54 minutes ago
Originally Posted by jsaad
The NEC folks are top notch and the equipment / service is great.
Ignoring the acquisition of TIE/Nitsuko.
11 95 Read More
Other Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Aastra Intecom PBX Keyset6 10/15/21 02:28 AM
A few months ago I started a new position at a hospital with several locations, the main campus and some others using both VoIP and Aastra Intecom PBX. The programming is CLI via PuTTY. I've heard of Aastra VoIP phones, but didn't realize they had an older TDM PBX.I believe Aastra was acquired by Mitel. Some of the Aastra and Mitel phones we have look identical. There's very little information out there about the Intecom PBX. The digital phones are 4 wire! Whenever I search on 'Intecom', Google will ask 'Did you mean Intercom?'

It looks to be around the same vintage of the multi-node Rolm 9751, with nodes and cabinets linked by fiber. The main system and other cabinets are typical housings with 24 channel analog or 36 channel digital cards, while other remote cabinets could be the typical cabinet with cards, or 2 or so U high interfaces in 19" racks. Seemed iike a very practical system for it's time. Other cabinets (I was corrected when referring to them as nodes) are located in towns up to 45 minutes away, I don't know how those are linked. The guy who maintains the system at the main hospital showed me backup media. It appeared to be DVD-RWs.

Has anyone heard of or worked on these systems?
0 16 Read More
General Telephone & Systems Information Jump to new posts
Re: fax trouble JBean3329 10/12/21 02:35 PM
Try calling the hospital fax number with a butt set using the fax line in question. If you get any type of error message, report the problem to the customer's carrier. If you hear fax tones from the other end, there's an issue with the sending fax not quite relating to the hospitals handshakes.
2 65 Read More
Nortel Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: bst door phone trouble Curlycord 10/10/21 09:42 PM
I forgot, BST is backwards compatible, just the Norstar Doorphone will not work on BCM.

I would suggest to
-disconnect & reconnect the jumper from the 6X16
-reboot system, be prepared to re-program it if the cap is weak
-replace door phone

Perhaps the door phone has some mixing software in it to give the best sound output and it's broken.
3 94 Read More
Computers, Software, Accessories Jump to new posts
Re: Windows 11 dexman 10/08/21 01:13 AM
I've installed the PC Health Check app on my Surface Laptop. The only problem is the age of the processor. Everything else is good. Ditto for my church's Surface Pro 3 (my first Surface product). frown
5 75 Read More
Samsung Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: OS7400 OSDM Password Biztel Cuban Okie Tech 09/30/21 04:22 PM
PM sent
1 56 Read More
Telephones & Systems Photos Jump to new posts
google 12 month and 30 days front page sundance 09/29/21 07:12 PM
12 months google and 30 days front page
0 42 Read More
Toshiba Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: MWI on PHDN Bushmills 09/28/21 04:23 PM
Thanks David! That's the info I was after!

Cheers,

-B
4 111 Read More
Mitel Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: Replace 5312 IP phone on 200 ICP system Best Comm 09/27/21 09:55 PM
I found out that the phone had to be reset to factory default by holding the up volume control while phone reboots. A menu comes up where you can reset to default DHCP or program IP address if needed.
1 59 Read More
NEC Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: Ringing, Doorking 1812 will ring standard phone will not ring NEC DSX 40 Coral Tech 09/26/21 02:36 PM
Did you move to a different CO port on the KSU? Also, how long did you let it ring? It may be looking for Caller ID.
2 82 Read More
Iwatsu Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: ECS Web Browser Access JBean3329 09/22/21 11:56 PM
The ECS web browser programmer runs on the ICON App Server, a blade-type card that lives in the ECS cabinet. If you're running the TOL voicemail server, the web server program is probably installed on the VM server. If you have the in-skin OmegaVoice voicemail, you don't. It required some licensing to use IIRC. Try doing a web search for the software, or finding a vendor somewhere that can get it for you. There is a programming manual for the ECS, but it's well over 1000 pages. It basically tells you what each programming class does and how things interact. If you need to do anything more serious than changing station names I strongly recommend finding a qualified vendor. Programming these babies is not for the faint of heart...
1 55 Read More
Cabling Telephones Systems Wiring Jump to new posts
Re: T59 Stapler/Staples dexman 09/22/21 07:13 PM
While recently rummaging through one of my two toolboxes at church, I stumbled upon a PowerFast 31000 stapler. I remember using it on occasion, but, switched to other means to secure cables to walls. Refills aren't that expensive at the "Depot", so I might head on over and grab a box to see how well it works in comparison to my personal T59 stapler. ponder
10 229 Read More
Toshiba Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: UADMIN2 vs VM Manager Bushmills 09/20/21 04:15 PM
@newtecky,

That's pretty much what I figured. Thanks!!!
2 57 Read More
Advertising Sponsor
Popular Topics (Views)
Forum Statistics
Forums94
Topics93,295
Posts634,132
Members49,497
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Today's Birthdays
Derbinator, Hound, Jaybroni, Tekamba
Newest Members
NZAndy101, spunkysam, tn00247167, Dave McCann, Mitel Hotel
49,496 Registered Users
Get Tech Support Now! Click the banner below
Get Tech Support Now!
Top Posters (30 Days)
dexman 11
Toner 6
jsaad 3
Advertising Sponsor Spot 2
EMP Shield for Commercial - Home & Vehicle
Use Coupon code SAVE - Click Here!
Who's Online Now
17 members (Biztel Cuban Okie Tech, KRRath, Professor Shadow, jsaad, Daniel, justbill, JBean3329, Yoda, metelcom, BobRobert, nfcphoneman, Skunky, OtherDoug, hbiss, sundance, newtecky, Mercenary Roadie), 257 guests, and 34 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Telephone System Tech Support | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2021
Trusted Partners