Meticore Weight Loss Voted #1.
Daily Excellence
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Telecom News Jump to new posts
Re: Sad news: Death of Skip555 jeffmoss26 08/01/21 12:52 AM
he was always such a nice guy! RIP
7 105 Read More
Iwatsu Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: What is the best way to forward and SLT line to an off site number on an ECS? JBean3329 07/29/21 10:06 PM
When you create the Speed Dial bin, you need to assign a Line or Line Group to be used for the outgoing call. You'll need an outside line to forward your call to a remote location. If you can't make the personal Speed Dial code work, you'll never get it to forward anywhere.

In programming, make sure the dial code for Class 7>Item6 >Element 22 is set to something. By default, code 501 is entered for element 01 -this is the dial code for cancel- but all of the other possible dial codes need to be assigned. Once you have that code assigned - use 522 if it won't create a conflict- go to the SLT, then go off hook, dial 522, then 1,4,99 and listen for 3 beeps, signifying that programming was accepted.

To cancel the call forwarding at the SLT , dial 501. 522. 1.

Let us know how you make out.
3 51 Read More
Yealink Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: Yealink Toll Fraud Hack newtecky 07/29/21 12:45 AM
They changed the RPS so that it won't work again after the phone connects to the service the first time unless you reset the MAC in the Yealink site. It's an extra step if you want to factory reset the phone.
4 500 Read More
Telephones & Systems Photos Jump to new posts
yet Professor Shadow 07/28/21 02:00 AM
another
0 13 Read More
another Professor Shadow 07/27/21 05:32 PM
0 12 Read More
image Professor Shadow 07/27/21 03:02 PM
0 10 Read More
Samsung Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Samsung iDCS 28B phones Biztel Cuban Okie Tech 07/27/21 02:52 PM
We are looking for 28B sets. Needing them for an install. We are needing around 70.

If anyone has any new or like new or good condition phones they'd be interested in selling, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!
0 16 Read More
Iwatsu Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: ECS alarm code 4 Keyset6 07/26/21 01:56 PM
I know we put in the licensing for the SIP ports, not 100% sure for CSTA. Don't have access to the db at the moment. That's what I was hoping we could do - force the new system to use the SIP ports using inband signaling.
11 176 Read More
Panasonic Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: Panasonic NS-700 CO Line transfer to extension gets stuck ffej010 07/19/21 02:16 AM
How are the lines delivered to the customer? Are they plain analog POTS lines, or are they delivered via some flavor of VoIP (Fiber, coax, wireless, etc) and then converted to analog for handoff to the NS700? Could be an issue with the demarc if the lines are delivered via VoIP. I have seen that before.
3 58 Read More
Panasonic Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: Intermittent No-Way audio during pick up of Panasonic IP Phones JimLafleur 07/16/21 06:32 PM
Hi C5Z,

Yeah the SIP ALG is turned off in the router. I also had used a tester on a PC to confirm it.

Since many week the phone is working great. The person answering the phone said it was almost flawless. Just sometimes, when she answers, the other person already hung up. But that could be just that.

I don't know if it helped, but I had change a few rules in the firewall. I had like 12 rules or so to block Inter-LANs traffic. It could be summarized to 1 rule that did the same job. So one rule to replace 12.
Also I had added QoS, prioritizing the phone traffic.

It might all have played in our favor.

Thanks!
2 125 Read More
Computers, Software, Accessories Jump to new posts
Re: Watch out for Quickbook if you use a Mac hbiss 07/14/21 04:53 PM
$400 sounds like Quickbooks wants you to upgrade to the current version which will work with the Apple upgrade. That said, I would take that Apple POS and throw it in the dumpster!

-Hal
1 45 Read More
Computers, Software, Accessories Jump to new posts
Re: No more Apple products for me metelcom 07/14/21 01:01 PM
One operating system is problems enough for me. In have made multi boot systems before and they always had too many problems I just want something that I can turn on and have it work right and not have to constantly keep upgrading.
8 64 Read More
VM Professor Shadow 07/13/21 10:33 PM
Box
0 22 Read More
Security, Alarms and Paging Jump to new posts
Re: Visiplex metelcom 07/13/21 10:17 PM
Worked fine for 5 years then this last year they did a renovation of the area where base station sets. The wireless receiver was knocked off the wall and a lot of cables damaged during renovation. I have had issues with the system ever since then.

I hope I have a solution I am replacing the complete system.
4 107 Read More
Nitsuko-Tie Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: DS 2000 Professor Shadow 07/09/21 07:19 PM
According to the hardware manual the default parameters are: 4800-N-8-1

Remember this is an OLD system prior to Y2K...if you remember that.

https://manualzz.com/doc/10326088/nitsuko-ds-2000-hardware
5 73 Read More
Advertising Sponsor
Popular Topics (Views)
Forum Statistics
Forums94
Topics94,466
Posts640,082
Members49,483
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Today's Birthdays
cactus, JWRacedog, MacHine
Newest Members
Matt L, Goracing57, Michael Duffy, Jim22, hummerdave
49,482 Registered Users
Get Tech Support Now! Click the banner below
Get Tech Support Now!
Top Posters (30 Days)
dexman 37
Ruben 7
OBT 5
NordVPN
Advertising Sponsor Spot 2
EMP Shield for Commercial - Home & Vehicle
Use Coupon code SAVE - Click Here!
Who's Online Now
20 members (dexman, Skunky, newtecky, justbill, Yoda, BobRobert, EV607797, RATHER BE FISHING, mongo5150, pvj, hitechcomm, scanjet, bdunne, metelcom, Mercenary Roadie, Rickman, sundance, Carl Navarro, 2 invisible), 266 guests, and 188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Telephone System Tech Support | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2021
Trusted Partners