This has been an interesting day. Bogen told me that with the area that I had, I would have to turn up the power on the horns so high that I would be limited to 3 or 4, which is not enough. The supply will handle 15 W. Valcom did have a solution with a V-5323105 control along with a SMA-120W Amp and SX15-T horns set to 7.5W. These are 70 V horns, which would require 16ga shielded twisted pair. When I put the cost of that system together it blew the budget. I think that this thing might “boil-down” (no pun intended, it’s sugaring season here in Vermont) to A single zone Valcom Talkback V-9941A with the proper power supply. This would give two zones of talkback, which they could, strategically place in the most populated areas and then scatter a few 1-way speakers around with a phone within reasonable distance.

That large Valcom talkback is not on the Valcom.com site. It can be seen at www.pagepac.com. It is a Valcom product. The Amp can be seen at www.clarity-com.com. You can see the horns there also.