KLGIT, Welcome to the forum.

" Man, I got a HEADACHE from this thread, gotta quit checking it!
3 questions;
1 How often do you reboot your Mitel system?
2 How often do you reboot your computer?
3 I assume ALL your certifications are computer hardware/software related. Never been to any phone system factory schools, have you?"

Sorry, but the questions are just as valid today as they were almost TWO years ago.

What brand of system are you migrating from? How old is it? Do you have any complaints other than VOIP incompatibility? Have you calculated the TRUE cost of converting to VOIP for LD? (You might want to PM Kumba, or post in the VOIP forum.) And the Feds ARE going to figure out that Voip 'lines' are a NEW source of revenue (TAXES), and then the whole exercise will be a waste of time.

And you might want to investigate the VOIP capabilities of your present system, no matter the brand. The latest and greatest Mitel is Voip capable, with automatic routing of calls. Of course there are other brands that have the same capabilities.

And you might consider lightening up on the
"I'm facing the same process myself and these phone system types are a real 'ole boys club', especially with regards to dealing with computer/networking types." if you really want some assistance.
Later Gator, John C.

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.