Sorry it has taken me so long to get back on here. I got the DNIC in today and it changed nothing. Still the same condition. I hooked up a SS to one of the ports, busied out the other three, called 555, saw the digits 303 which is the extension I was calling from, pop up on the display, but nothing else. I then tried, deleting and re-creating mailbox 100, no change. I am beginning to believe that the issue is in the PBX. It is not sending the prefix digit of either * or # when a station is calling it to retrieve messsages or to leave a message, although I have no idea where or what this is called in the SX-50. I thank you for all your ideas, and support. I am requesting that a tech with a little more knowledge on the 50 go out with me tomorrow, and if that fails then I have a TeleKol with COV integration that I am going to attemp to install. Is there anything special about putting in a COV card on the 50 that I need to change from the DNIC to like in programming, or will it just come up since it is a hard coded card?

Thanks again everyone for ideas and suggestions!!