Thanks John for 911 Routing and tip for 88 dialing. I will change these data today as soon as i goto work.

Guess what, i found MS55-MR4 ( G07.18) module which i ordered couple of years ago and forget all about it. I did printout CDE forms, Features Discriptions, Default CDE, and other info at that time and i trier to filled out some CDE commands in that book but it is not finished may be little bit left. I am going to finish that and on a quiet day connect to SX50 and enter all datas, and do a data dump for future. I also found data dump from friend's hotel which i went and dumped copied on my thumb drive. That will give me some reference to work with. I will implement your suggestions also regarding 911 and 88 dialing.

By the way can i email you the data dump from M55 later for corrections? Can i use your aol address or use email feature from this forum?

I will also try my majicjack again with a powered USB hub may be next to SX50 (currently it in a next building) and see it it makes any difference.

I will keep you updated on my advanture.

Thanks again for all your hepl.

DP