Lightinghorse, your simple yes would be enough to turn me on, so… tnx. The “Mitel knowledge” ain’t something sacred. You personally can share the labyrinth’s roadmap or you can take it to the grave (forgive me my cynicism), sure, either your choice has the right to be made.
Well, you can consider me “trained” and “graduated” for at least the first level for sure as I was able to make my setup working just based on what I read from manuals (written f..ng poorly), my common sense, my hell of experience in IT, AND, I ADMIT, a little help from you guys. FYI, LH, I acquired my Master Degree in Electronics Design long ago and possibly possess waster knowledge in Electronics than you do (or can imagine).
BTW, on my SX-200 ICP setup I got the voicemails forwarded to the e-mails, everything is shining, we are all happy. Now I am configuring the firewall for VoIP so then we can take some phone sets home.
Mitel Tech, this is not going to be the production system so I do not really care how bad the bad parts are. In fact, that ripped PBX was in working condition when they bought it, so the chances are very good. As long as I get the boards “visible” by system I can do some programming even though the actual lines are toasted. I understand clearly that without the MOSS sheet I might be not able to connect to it or do anything with it. Let me try my ways, I got some.
Apparently, the PSU, MCCIII (I guess ELX), Bay Control have to be present, and the Messenger board won’t hurt. Then I think of one 6-Trunk, and ons-12 and digital cards; not sure which ones. I would appreciate your opinion on what would be best combination of them assuming that we gotta have everything in a single cabinet.

When a fail is so epic, it becomes a win.