I work with a local non-profit opera company, and we were donated a 824 DR5 with Startalk C 2.04L. I found some manuals online, and have configured the system, except for a few nagging details.

The system as originally configured had a pair of M0X16 station modules, and a M12X0 trunk module, with 2 DID and 1 DS module installed, which are overkill for our needs. I have left the expansion card in place, as it seems to allow the use of virtual extensions, but I'm not using the modules.

All of our lines are loop start POTS lines, but for testing purposes, I have the system connected to station ports on a Panasonic 1232. Currently all the POTS lines land on single line phones, assigned to specific users. I'm planning on changing this to a circular hunt group.

We have 8 lines, one will normally be used incoming only, ringing to a virtual extension, with CCR answering after X number of rings.

6 other lines will be in/out, answered by CCR, defined as line pool A, with all sets defaulting to line pool A for outgoing calls.

The last line will either be incoming, or can be in/out, defined as line pool B. This number is presently spare, and the number is not part of our existing sequence of numbers. This would be a good candidate for remote access.

The questions are:

1. We would like to have a couple of branches in the CCR tree that forward to outside numbers. Is this possible with purely loop start trunks? We don't want to forward incoming lines.

2. Is there a way for a user to access their voicemail from offsite?

3. Is there a way of having an info-only mailbox return to the CCR menu, instead of disconnecting?

4. Is there a way for a user to transfer a call back to the CCR tree?

5. The system came from another local theater company, but unfortunately, they cleaned house of all manuals and utility disks before giving the system away. I'm looking for the utility disks (or images) for Startalk (5.25" floppies), just in case the disk takes a unscheduled vacation. Also the CCR configuration manual, although I think I have mostly figured it out.

Thanks.