Where to start!?!?lol I did a system move today. I took a MICS off the wall set it on the floor carefully. The customer decided to help and took the system accross the street to the new building and sat it down in the telephone room. I hung the cabinet, took out the two DS line cards and installed two CL cards. Finished off all terminations and power up the system. Co lines 1,2 and 3 come up. No 4. Checked programming all was the same and 4 was programmed correctly. I switched 3 to 4 and still no dial tone. I checked to make sure I had dial tone on 4 and it was there going into the system. Swapped cards from one slot to the other. Same thing. Checked the dip switches on the CL cards and the are all off. Still no 4. Moved co 4 to first port of second card and no dial tone. Switched it to second port and nothing. I cant get dial tone on any co ports other then 1,2 and 3. So decided to switch back to the DS cards and see if it comes up. Same thing. Only 1,2 and 3. I double checked programming and its right. I even tried a different 25 pair. Plugged it in and ran it straight to the demarc block. Still same thing. The customer allready moved the phones so I wasnt able to do a test before the took the system down so no way to verify it did work. Just going on their word.

Anyone got any ideas on where I can look next? I feel like I have checked everything. Two other people have told me the cards are bad but in my opinion the chances on 4 cards going bad with the same exact problems is probably the same chances of me knowing absolutely everything in the telephone world. Any help would be appreciated.