Originally posted by Danny_Ocean:
They probably upgraded from a Flash to a CallPilot. There are no "licenses" for the Flash. CallPilot is a totally different animal. Keycodes allow the CallPilot to be expanded. If they initially paid for the keycodes for additional mailboxes in the CallPilot, they would still be there. According to the e-mail from the vendor, your client upgraded to a "stock" CallPilot, which only has 10 mailboxes from the get-go.

How are you doing this client any good by working on their system when you know nothing about it?
LOL, that's pretty tough talk coming from one who apparently didn't bother to read the message thread. This company previously had more than 50 employees, ALL with voicemail. I was not involved with the telephone system prior to the upgrade, I began taking care of their system later. I certainly would not have recommended such an upgrade had I been involved without fully explaining to the customer what they would be losing by doing so. Hence my temporary confusion. I've somehow managed to make the client happy after all though, setting up multiple hunt groups and CCR trees despite "knowing nothing about" their system. I just started hitting some buttons at random, and lo and behold it all worked the way we wanted it to!

All joking aside, I should probably ask in turn, how are you doing this forum any good by posting such a response? Since you apparently know it all, you really don't need a forum for answers like the rest of us.

I would like to thank everyone else though, for their helpful responses.

Cheers,

- Phil