Sunday 1-02-2011
I haven't been back on site yet due to holidays, but I did mention in my opening post that I have tested for intercom dialtone and there is no intercom dialtone, there is no battery-open circuit sound in the receiver. The extension display is responsive with date/time, and seems to indicate that the system is working properly. F*0 shows lines 01,02,03 on buttons 1,2,4, and other 'button inquiry' seems correct. I can also browse the programming directory and sub-headings like lines, sets, etc ......

When offhook, [no dial tone] select line 1 or 2 or 3, display shows 'no service' then a busy signal becomes audible.

"error 51-2" was displayed on the 1st extension that was connected to an extension port. That error has only displayed that one single time. I have power cycled the system, & reseated the trunk card with power off.

I have not tried replacing KSU or trunk card yet, as those parts are not in stock. I have been hoping the symptoms that I have described would sound familiar to another installer.

Thank you for any help. Happy 11

You only need to know the right button to push-