just removed an old Executone IDS 228 with T1 interface and replaced it with a TDE 100. I cannot get the DID's to translate to the correct extensions. The T1 on the Executone had a D4 interface and used AMI signalling. It was setup as a Tie line interface. It used wink start and I was receiving 4 digits from the carrier. I have the TDE 100 with T1 up and running. I did the following in the card property screen, changed Frame to D4, line code to AMI, In the port property screen, I changed line type to Tie, trunk prop to Public and start signal to wink for all 24 channels. DID Table (10.3) screen is setup with DID# programed for 4 incoming digits (which are the same ones that worked on the executone) and DID destination day, 3XX (01 to 45) and night 500. CLI ring disabled. I have no problems with outgoing calls and everything defaults to the operator (301) on incoming calls but I am translating 4 incoming digits to 3 digit extensions. can this be a conflict?
If I setup the T1 system trace for channel 1, I can see the 4 dtmf digits received.
Does anybody have suggestions to try while I wait an hour for tech support to answer tomorrow?