Hello,
I've got an 8-line executive display phone (EX2) plugged into an ELD card on a Telrad Digital 400 version 7.34. We use PRI (but I doubt that would be a factor here). It is the only phone on bus #8 and the only phone complaining of this problem. I'm having a symptom where sometimes when the speaker phone is activated (either by using the hot dialpad, or recieving an internal call) I will get a second or two of hard static, and then the phone will reset. This (of course) does not happen every single time, but I have seen it happen myself. I do not get an "out of sync" or an "init error" and outside of dropping that call, the phone will generally continue to operate just fine afterwards. I've replaced just about everything that is practical to replace: the phone itself, the line cord, the wiring on my 66 blocks, and I've even swapped the phone to a port on another ELD. The problem will seam to go away for a few days, and then come back. I'm running out of things to blame (I always have myself, but that isn't doing me much good at the moment). Any ideas?

Thanks a lot.