Look what I found!!!!!

What is the difference between the DK16, DK16e, and the DK40, DK40i?

The Strata DK16 provides capacity for up to 8 CO lines and 16 telephones. It does not offer the advanced features such as; Caller ID, Computer Telephony Integration, Direct Inward Dialing (DID), and Dialed Number Identification Service (DNIS). The DK16 has been replaced by the DK16e.

The DK16e provides capacity for up to 8 CO lines and 16 telephones. It does offer the advanced features such as; Caller ID, Computer Telephony Integration, Direct Inward Dialing (DID), and Dialed Number Identification Service (DNIS). The DK16e has been replaced by the DK40.

The Strata DK40i provides capacity for up to 12 CO lines and 28 telephones including many combinations of digital and analog stations. With the Strata DK40i systems, you can grow and expand to meet your changing needs easily and cost effectively. It offers all the advanced features such as; Caller ID, Computer Telephony Integration, Direct Inward Dialing (DID), and Dialed Number Identification Service (DNIS). The DK40 has been replaced by the DK40i.

The Strata DK40i provides capacity for up to 12 CO lines and 28 telephones including many combinations of digital and analog stations. With the Strata DK40i systems, you can grow and expand to meet your changing needs easily and cost effectively. The DK40i adds features for Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN). Tie lines to connect another telephone system in a private communications network. Direct Inward System Access, which saves money by allowing employees to use the company’s calling network even when they are not in the office, and finally, ground start lines capability

Now available Voicemail Programmer Kit to program your Toshiba Voice Mail across your network.

Toshiba Technical Support at: One Ring Telecom