Where to start? We have all kinds of weird stuff happening....
I've got a CTX 670 8x24x8 and Strategy ES VM Server with 4 port dialogic card.
1) During day time hours the AA might route some calls though our Operator station (204 in this case). 204 will get one ring and see the caller ID and then the call routes to the correct extention.
2) During night hours the AA picks up a call, plays the night message just fine. Caller puts in 0 to leave message in General mailbox. Rings some 12 - 15 times (don't know why so many) GNL MBX picks up and the recorded message gets one word out, and AA steps in to say "That was an invalid entry" then rings in a forever loop (More than 20 rings and I hang up.
3) During night hours the Operator station rings and rings and rings. EVERYTIME you pick up the ringng phone there is nobody there, sometimes it is dead sometimes it is dial tone. Hang up and it starts ringing again usually the same caller ID as the last call, still nobody there. I've called the numbers back a few times (thinking this person REALLY wants to talk to someone!) Usually there will be no answer or the person is annoyed because you called so late and they had not called minutes before.

That's a good start, there is more problems but we can start here and move on later.

What could be going on here?? I believe 2 and 3 are related to each other but am confussed! How does a PBX just decide to call Operator all night long?

Please help! The phones will be ringing again tonight and our Certified Toshiba Dealer and Service will not help us.