Reading many of the other posts I see that questions involving passwords is handled very well. I am glad to see security on this kind of product taken serious. The details that I am looking for are not passwords but rather the details of removing the locally stored password values from PC so that the software may be reinstalled. This information could be considered as volatile as passwords them selves as knowing how to remove the file is the same as having the file to attempt to crack. Please do not post this information but rather email me if you have any clue on proceeding. I noticed details of who you are talking to is important when making a decision to respond with this sort of information is important. My name is Zach and I work in the IT industry. I have been working IT security for a few years now, but do to some shortage of employees at my current company I have been given… well just about everything including administration of our phone system. Oh joy. I have already installed the software on a second pc and logged into the phone system to make the needed change for the employee, but I would really like to get the software working on my system again.

Thanks again
Z.