I seem to be having a problem with a Stratagy IVP8, hardware version 1 software ver3.3. I can monitor port activity on the admin screen and when i call the system i hear a ring no answer but i see the port processing the call mb990 shows it has answered and plays its greeting but i still get just ringing at the calling phone. There is a setting for console slot ID which is properly set to 0. I have it setup in a test bed (DK16) and I can call each port and see the same result. So far I haven't installed it into a 424 but I will. The system had been setup for a dk424i with SMDI and i changed that to DK424ABCD through the Toshiba Plug and play utility. The change went as expected - all the expected screens and a final reboot request. The admin screen now shows the system integrated to a dk424ABCD. I can watch it process through the chain 990 to 991 to 0 to 999 but the calling extension is never answered. The called port takes 3 to four rings before it lights up and the amin screen then shows an incoming call - the config is set to ring each port to mb990 on 1 ring.