My organization has a CIX670 some CIX100, CIX40 and some older DK280 and DK424. I searched the forum before posting this to see if you can redirect a number which I believe should be easier on a system that can be controlled with eManager compared to the older DK systems.

Our employees are killing us with 411 usage (even though they could use switchboard.com from their computers) and the suits don't really feel like trying to drop the hammer so I am wondering if I am able to route a call to 411 to a free service like 1800CALL411 or disable it completely. I would prefer rerouting it because then I will start getting complaints from the execs when they try to dial 411.

With the money wasted each month on 411 across our organization (we're a 503(c) non-profit) we could probably employee a high school grad to be a personal directory assistance for the same price as what we waste.

Thanks and I anticipate learning some new features that I didn't know our phone systems could do in the future from this site.