RRino - my thinking is that users are already familiar with the fax client and we are licensed for the RightFax too. I'm interested in the RDTU configured as a TIE line idea though. Is it possible to configure one of these so the 670 would just send the configured DID lines we set for "faxes" out this card and is the interface such that it would connect to a RJ45 connector on the digital Brooktrout card?

P2ii - This is what some of my reading was leading me to also. But again, how does the interface occur between say an 8port analog card to a digital Brooktrout card that I think has a RJ45 connector...

Does the RightFax tech speak mean anything to any Toshiba people here?? I'll quote again "need to have a fractional (8 channel) T1 line (aka Tie Span, lineside trunk, etc.) run from the CTX to the fax server board. ((FYI: this fax server board would be installed in a Dell PE2950 server where the Rightfax software would run.)) This voice T1 line is often called Robbed Bit or a vanilla voice T1."
That's some tech speak if I've ever heard it. I guess the fractional (8 channel) doesn't have to be fractional as the digital fax server card allows for port licensing up from the 8 I need to 24 ports. So in review, does this sound like a RDTU card could do this?
Thanks,
Dave