Hello,
First, I apologize for having a lack knowledge regarding correct telecom terminology. Despite Toshiba’s lack of interest in sending training resources so I slowly self-educate myself. Anyway, the Toshiba 670 CTX has a main line that rings to the main number (i.e. reception: ###-###-1000), this line has the greeting, options, etc... There are two numbers (a toll free 800# and ###-###-1100=ext.100), I believe the 800 rides the local 1100 number. These two numbers ring at 5 other extensions in a certain department. 5 people in this dept. have their own number as well (i.e. line: ###-###-1105=ext.: 105 through line 1110 = ext. 110). This group has access to the dept. VM box (ext. 100 & toll free) and their own VM boxes (ext. 105 – 110). To summarize, each person in this dept. has two VM boxes, their personal and for the dept...

HERE IS MY DILEMMA, I need to add two more numbers to this existing group so that their phones have access to the 110 ext. & toll free VM box as well as their own VM box. I would greatly appreciate any assistance or suggestions. Feel free to point out any Toshiba sites or where or who I need to contact to get some training. I utilize several Toshiba PDFs that I have downloaded: Strata CIX & CTX Telephone Button Programming Manual, Strata CTX670 Installation & Maintenance Manual, plus misc. PDFs. I am using eManager 5.20, VM ES Admin 4.803 and Call Manager 7.0.2.4.