Originally posted by p2ii:
When you create a new extension it will ask if you want to also create a voicemail box/vmid at the same time. No automated multiple dn's though.
It is a bit disapointing that from the looks of it, the voicemial is not as tighly integrated with the phone system as I wished it would be. If something such as a Name, was different when compairing the CIX programing to a IES voicemail programing, I would explain to a customer that it is because there are 2 different processors, one for the CIX and one for the voicemail. Hard to use that excuse when they are both in the same box. From what I have seen the VM and PBX communicate the same as a CIX, with SMDI.

I really wish I did not have to keep making PhDNs for multiple intercom keys. This is also very confusing when you have a user onsite that does the basic user admin. As a full IP system, that should be a selling point.

A I did not realize how many places I would have to update a name in a CIX system with an ACD and Taske. I know ACD/Taske are seperate products. Point is that I get the feeling that with several produces rolled into one, I would still have to check the phone name, VM, and netphone.