I live in a rual area too, and have had this problem as well. I had wireless in the rual area I lived in before moving to this even more rual area. The wireless was great and no FAP (Fair Access Policy). That's the "limit" we're talking about on your bandwidth. Now I can't get wireless, have tried Verizon Aircard, didn't work, had 30 day try it out agreement, so no big deal, I returned the equipment, no charge. So I ordered WildBlue Satellite Internet. Didn't read the fine print. BIG MISTAKE. I'm locked into a 2 year contract. It is painfully slow at times. I have to keep my dial-up as a back-up and use it frequently. If I decide to cancel early, I pay $30.00 per month for the months remaining in the contract period. Tech Support is a joke. Seems like when I need it the most it is down. If you plan on using for video download or other large downloads, you will be FAPed and its 30 days before your unFAPed. I understand all other services are adopting FAP Policies as well. The Bandwidth squeeze is on! Good Luck!

ProNoblem