Anyone done any work with these yet? I got one in the office that Im trying to set up and having a few issues. I am connecting to an offsite MIPU with a public IP assigned to it, the same MIPU that we are running several IP5131's on here at the office where I am setting up the 4100. The issue is that I cannot get the phone to register to the MIPU. Well, it does eventually register, but literally hours later. I started playing with the phone last week at around 2pm, couldn't get a register so I closed up shop at around 4. Came in the next day and it was fully registered. Made some test calls and found that I had one-way speech so I played around with a few settings, rebooted and tried to re-register and it was a no-go. Ran out on a service call for about 1.5 hours and came back to find it fully registered again, still had one-way speech. I've tried several different setup options in NeM but still cannot get it to register without waiting sometimes several hours. Anybody have any ideas as to why it takes so long to fully register? The one-way speech will be the next hurdle but I really need a registered phone to troubleshoot that and do not have the luxury of waiting so long in between reboots/re-register.