<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by drewcom:
Just a follow up...I checked trunk access from the S/L ports...whoops...I missed one line when setting up Trunk Grp(1). What this did: A)when a Digital Station went off-hook and dialed [9], it gave it line (8) because Lines (1)-(8) are squared appearances on each Digital Station and the Vodavi can only connect a Digital Station to a line if that Station has a DIRECT line appearance (or a LOOP {POOL} KEY). Because S/L's have no buttons on which to place lines, the Vodavi was in fact going off-hook on an unequipped line (dead air). FIXED THAT...now all S/L's can transfer an answered C.O. line and complete an Off-Net Transfer via Digital Station Fwd'ing (tested by group pick-up and transfer on buttset).....HOWEVER, now my issue is the Analog TalkPath. The TalkPath is not allowing the feature to work (all S/L ports checked ok with a buttset)...sigh...I will have to plug away at the A.A. settings and hopefully stumble upon the problem's fix. You guys have been really great in your feedback...anybody wanna take a stab at this one? Thanks much guys!

[This message has been edited by drewcom (edited September 14, 2004).]
</font>

Since the port that answered the incoming CO line is analog, it might ssem to be that the analog rules follow the call to and thru the digital station, and that the personal speed dial bin should be 8xx (xx being the line group) + offnet number.

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind it dosent matter. - Mark Twain