I've been playing around with this off and on for a few days now. I have CO1 ringing to H451 (which contains only VM 108). This port uses Greeting 01/CCR 1 for Day and Greeting 02/CCR 2 for Night.

My first question is, how can I send a call to a VM mailbox directly after the greeting is played in Night mode? Also, how can I prevent the greeting from being played 3 times in night mode only.

Also, I have someone at STA105 (CO5 is assigned here also). I want button 2 in the CCR day mode menu to go to this person at 105, however, I don't want their VM picking up if they don't answer. I want a different VM box to pickup so that it doesn't play their personal VM greeting.

Im having trouble explaining this clearly, so I'll try to sum it up:

At night CO1 should play a "Sorry we are closed" message and go to a VM box right away.

During the day it should play a message "Thank you for calling" and go to STA105 (I don't absolutely need a CCR menu right now, so if there is an easier way please let me know). If the person at 105 doesn't answer, I'd like it to go to the same VM as it does in night mode.

I was thinking, my biggest issue is using station 105 as a dual purpose phone (office and receptionist) but if it makes things easier, I could run a second phone to that office.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.